Civ5 vs civ6

which one is better to start with?

Attached: civ.png (1280x485, 1.19M)

6 is mobile trash and 5 is a pc exclusive.

I like 6 more. It reminds me of Asterix and Eleanor is fun to play.

Attached: 329694125[1].jpg (720x480, 71.52K)

5 is ok and has a lot of mods
it's fun to come back every once in a while

5, but get Brave New World.

The switch to 3D was the worst thing that happened to Civilization.

i have the mod that replaces horses with Lamborghinis so i dont have to look at those gay animals

Fucking love civ 5 tried to play 6 and never could get into it

6 no contest, inb4 zoomer. Fuck off. I played both just as much.
Civ 5 is really lacking in quality of life features, trying to expand at late game feels like death.
But, I guess I can admit that the Governor system in 6 Is abosolutely cringe

Attached: 109935523_preview_20191206120213_1.jpg (1914x1051, 289.32K)

Start and end with 5

Someone explain Civ to me. I played 3, 4 and 5, but always just a few rounds. All rounds are always so samey. It gets boring way too fast.

What am I doing wrong?

snes version is actually top tier

Civ is about setting up for a long term plan and then seeing if that pays off. It's not a game about easy gratification.

It's just not for you, you need a s strong capacity for abstraction and a will to dominate to enjoy these games, as well as some baseline of intelligence

>before and after TAA

Did the expansions make 6 worth playing at all? 5's expansions were mostly great.

Attached: Civ 5 Sailor Moon.png (1280x768, 963.42K)

But doing anything in later game always felt completely impossible.
Everything always took forever and the performance always took a massive dive.
I always felt forced to rush everything in early game and just take over as much as possible.

Yes, yes, you're a very smart boy.
Someone pat this faggots hat so he can wag his tail.

5 is great, 6 is shit

5. 6 is an insult.

civ 6 looks like cartoony mobile trash so I didn't even give it a try. I still have no idea how it actually plays.

You should play better 4x games that aren't for brainlets.

based. too many hex faggots on this board.

Attached: 941b768212f9a017daa63092bc4b779b972408dfefe50694275c6304623e9559.png (500x1173, 303.8K)

>Everything always took forever and the performance always took a massive dive.
Thats 3D Civ games for you, they are horrible performance wise in the late game, CIV 5 is especially very prone to just reach points where it crashes no matter what you do effectively breaking games.

Try 2 or 3, they are pretty much the same game with less bullshit.

for me it's adolf

Attached: civ 6 hitler.jpg (1920x1080, 179.01K)

>to start with
6 because 6 sold well and is going to be the pattern of all the games going forward and people in denial about this can continue to play 4 and 5

soulless | sovl

What do you have in mind?

All 4x is kinda brainlet tier honestly. it's always just rush research, war and snowball.

Attached: cormorant.jpg (1200x1500, 562.49K)

Can you give custom characters a spoken intro like the others get? I might make my own civ if I get to do my Sean Bean impression and talk about the glory of Rimuru.

What other 4x games have you played? If you've only played civ games and they filtered you there's no hope.

I think good 4x games primarily focuses on war and everything else is secondary. It's why civ games are so crap, they try to do everything and none of it feels very complex.