Soul Hackers 2

Ironic considering the name since I can't help but feel like the combat looks so soulless.

Attached: ringo.png (1268x676, 993.46K)

jrpgs are dated

The combat looks exactly the same as Persona 5 peanuthead. I didn't see you whining about that game

It feels like a more brain dead less charming version of P5's combat.
Also what's with that weird AOE attack that Ringo keeps doing after every turn? Is that even a thing you need to do anything for or does she just randomly do a lot of damage because she can?

>jrpgs are dated

Attached: 1653811927645.png (200x198, 20.06K)

You can change the demons of all your party members like oldsona so in that regard is better than p5

Anyone else feel like they're pushing the main girl way too hard? She's really not that attractive of a design.

persona 5 with half the elements and only 1 type of physical damage

Who's they? The daily threads here?

Honestly yea she doesnt even look that hot. Some major simp energy frankly.

Attached: ringo.png (684x861, 107.68K)

no the game's marketing in general
Honestly I think the whole cast looks like it's trying really hard to be "stylish & iconic" but just falls kinda flat. I'd almost rather have 4 dudes in school uniforms at that point

Whole game looks like SMT5, but better.

Proud to live in this timeline.

For not being on the switch, they could have made it look much better. No point in skipping it if it still looks like shit

You get a 'stack' after hitting a weakness so at the the end of the turn that all out attack like thing happens

Thanks for clarifying. Really wish a proper gameplay trailer would've come out by now.

The JPs are calling it a “character pushing kusoge”. Can’t believe they’ve had a term for this kind of thing all alone, “character pushing”. They really want people to love Ringo.

How so?

>more brain dead less charming version
So, MegaTen compared to better JRPGs?

>Persona 5 without the pointless fluff
Sounds better already.

is literal just guessing 15 elements really consider good gameplay in your mind?