Mount & Blade: Bannerlord

Why did it fail?
Can it be saved?

Attached: mount blade bannerlord.jpg (940x922, 99.09K)

It didn't fail. Retards who didn't play the original bought it in droves.

It's the usual early access story. Dev gets a shitload of money at launch and stops developing because the incentive to finish the game is gone.

The most disappointing release of all time.

Bannerlord only needs 2 things to be incredibly successful:
1) some more content
2) devs not being absolute retards and shitting all over modders with their "patches"
That's it.

devs helping mods intead of fucking them over
thats literally all it is that they need to do

>Can it be saved?
yeah but a finished release is still ages away and there's no point in trying to make the big mods until then.

The game is pretty good, better than M&B ever was.

You think they will eventually make a "warband" version of bannerlord just like they did with the original M&B?

theres a mod that allows u to play crusader kings and mount and blade at the same time
CK for map stuff, M&B for battles its pretty dope

Costs too much.

>it's real
Holy shit.

Attached: 1620226938525.jpg (419x370, 15.79K)

Untrue. Completely untrue.

I just want them to add an enforced peace period after you end a war.

I'm getting frustrated by the never ending state of warfare. in warband there are brief respites and enforced peace periods afterforcing an enemy to surrender, where you can consolidate and feast and tend to your kingdom

but in bannerlord it feels like I'm playing whack a mole just running back and forth across the kingdom fighting wars on 3 fronts and constantly putting out small fires that my fellow AI lords are too incompetent to take care of themselves

the near end game campaign balance feels like an uphill battle of just running back and forth fighting with enemy lords. there are too many, executing them is too punishing, they escape too easily, and they raise armies too quickly after escaping. on top of that, with no enforced peace period after wars (like in warband) factions you just beat will declare on you again in a matter of days with fresh new doomstacks to fight you with. if they would just fix this somehow it would be fine.

What the hell happened to this game? I played it on early access release and it ran pretty well, now i tried to play it last week and loading your inventory or a city shop now has longer loading times than opening the game used to be for me?

It didn't fail, people just had WAAAAAAAAAY too high expectations of retarded turk devs. The original M&B and M&B Warband games were buggy messes for years and people love those games because of mods. The biggest issue with Bannerlord is that they didn't release mod tool early enough

It took 8 years to make, and it will take another 8 years for it to release in a finished state.

Multiplayer performance is horrific and has been since the first EA release. The map rotation for siege is pitiful. There's not really any point in playing it over Warband because it's the same game. But I gues they never promised anything more than that.

>Any Forums: This game is a failure beyond redemption!
>Steam Reviews: Very positive
Same old shit.

i fucking wished that would be the case for years but no, definitely no

As other anons said it didn't fail. It's the only game I've seen literally break the Steam store on launch. I had to refresh the page for nearly an hour just to buy it.

It has a great foundation that a lot of people enjoyed but fuck they need to build on it as they promised.

And release a definitive version for mods.

>I love playing the latest Ubisoft masterpiece RPG and dining in McDonald's, guys. This is the pinnacle of human civilisation!

What's the status on that Warhammer mod? Can I have a satisfying adventure with skelebros yet?

Boring game about boring Europe in a boring setting with boring game play.

For me it's a McDouble and a 6 pc Chicken McNuggets.

It must be lonely being so cool.