Drakengard/Nier

1) Either the Church is real, and it's just some cut content.
2) It's a marketing campaign for a Drakengard 3 remaster.
I fucking hope it's the latter.

Attached: ahjcyj785ys71.jpg (2892x2194, 481.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HgbN8doxXxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>He lacks critical information

It was already confirmed to be a mod.

>Drakengard 3 remaster.
Never gonna happen or it would be heavily censored. Same stuff for drak 1.
Dream is cheap, but don't do this monkey paw.

Attached: 1655529681334.png (216x259, 102.91K)

Can you guys spoonfeed me? What's this church thing you guys have been talking about?

Seriously, imagine D3 not running like shit.

>MUH CENSORSHIP
Okay, you retards need to fuck off with your victim complex. It's fucking Drakengard. Kill yourself, holy shit.

Some made up bullshit that people thought was real for some reason.

>victim complex
Constant child abuse, a litteral pedophile in your party, everything zero do or says, the violence, the explicit sexual themes everywhere, incest, goddamnit do i have to continue?
Cmon man, have you ever played the games? You really thing in this era and with those heads they will give to the general public a 1:1 drak 1\3? In what timeline do you live?

Attached: 1653288661945.png (836x677, 1.17M)

>imagine D3 not running like shit.
But that's the charm.
Jokes aside, is any of Yoko Taro's games are stable? I mean even Automata's port was bad.

Attached: 1630567727717.png (308x279, 28.9K)

>D3 not running like shit
Emulate.

I'd rather just have a Drakengard 1 NA release with the JP Voice & Script intact, not the censored 4Kids NA Release

Attached: PS2 Drakengard NA Cover.png (800x1126, 1.36M)

>"Me rahtarted not know wha M rating isHURRRRRRRRRRRRR HUHHHHHHUUUUUUURRRRRRR!!!!!!"
Shut the fuck up, whiny cunt.

The fuck are you even saying? Are you retarded? You live in the era where every remaster of an old game is heavily censored, japanese games evenb stop releasing in the west cause they know they will be censored the istant they walk the ocean.
Nobody gives a shit of mature rating, they are censoring everything. I hope you are just shitposting, never see a worse case of disconnection from reality.

Rent free. Kill yourself.

Play the original games zoom zoom. Or emulate is too difficult for you?
>Muh running like shit
We all played those, but you probably weren't even born.

Any Forumsbros, we fell for it again...

Always failed clout chasing by a group of troons that are going to kill themselves over the fallout.

youtube.com/watch?v=HgbN8doxXxg

Already debunked, you'd need to be some sort of MIT graduate ex-NASA triple PhD degrees genius modder to make that.

Seems like it started as a little joke for their discord group, I blame the retards that blew it up on twitter

Attached: 1659083965230283.jpg (1079x453, 149.09K)

ywnbaw

Everyone knew it was fake from jump street. Anons telling them its only going to get worse the longer they lie is why they came clean.
It was Panic! at the Disco(rd).

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Replicant ran fine for me but it's locked at 60 FPS.
Quite the gorgeous game, a remake done right. I enjoyed just walking and staring at the sceneries.
Automata is quite ugly by comparison, blocky and grimy and there's something really wrong with the rendering overall.
Also fuck tranny modders.

Can someone tell me why people even thought it was real? I pretty much ignored this entire bullshit entirely because I figured if it was in the game it would have been datamined years ago

No one thought it was real except reddit and discord.

No lol, they have been perpetuating the hoax for several months with the reddit account and that's only one known vector, they probably shilled on twitter too but didn't get attention.

>Seems like it started as a little joke for their discord group
Even that would be pretty gay. Isn't it a modding discord? And they hid mod tools from them for half a year so they could troll people on reddit?

the best part is that it likely wont take long too.
they used literal hype marketing, which has been proven to consistently fail.
when they realize their tools only give birth to one or two new half baked regions and several shitty side rooms it will be the final nail in their coffin, as before that they will have to endure the modding discord declining to inactivity, their twitters becoming just as dead, and the hate from people who held onto hopium because just wanted a new nier game that wasnt a gacha.

No one thought it was real. The people in the discord were propping it up for a few days so it looked like people thought it was real, but it was the modders doing it the whole time.
Everyone was saying it was a classic larp from the setup.

>modders make a room and claim it was a proper secret
>people say it's fake because SE already confirmed all secrets had been found
>modders come on Any Forums and say it's impossible for it to be a mod unless it was made by a super genius
>a furry starts doing similar modding and is about to expose them
>modders spill the beans and admit the whole thing was just an advertisement for their discord
>still haven't released their new modding tools

>play the original games
Have you played DoD3 on PS3? Silky smooth 10 fps.

>new "secret content" appears close to new version being released
>top game modders claim it's not possible to mod in this way
>everything made to look like it's actual new content, for a game that's been stuck with nothing but bad ports for years
>turns out those same modders that claimed it's not possible were behind it after all

The reddit post from months ago was pretty much ignored, nobody cared about this stuff until that idiot started posting about it on twitter

i'm archiving this thread as well, the delicious salt over a mod just doesn't stop.

Attached: nierfag redditors fell for it lol.png (1250x1075, 925.54K)

The only people that didn't think it was a mod were the tranny modders that made the thing obviously posting in these threads desperately trying to convince people it was an ARG made by the devs.

if that was the case they would have come clean when it blew up. but they didnt, and they pissed off almost every single nier fan in the process.

>got hopes up
>made fools of people they should be working with
>hid mod advancements
Their lives are over as far as modding is concerned.

>Have you played DoD3 on PS3?
Yes, also there is emulation.

I reported the names to square enix IP enforcement, the same team who nuke ffxiv accounts that promote mods on youtube.

Some people are incredibly gullible but I don't blame them since the modders themselves were lying and saying how it's impossible and there were some self-important twitter checkmarks "confirming" it too.
People really need to stop trusting these creatures and this hoax helped on that front.

kek the best part about all this were
>the typos
>they forgot to switch accounts when posting
>having to end it early because they got caught because of all their fuckups

overall just embarrassing even for a tranny

>Modders told them it wasn't possible
>Lead dev is notorious for fucking with the fans
>Fans are desperate for some new shit
>New port is about to release and it even got noticed by a developer
>People are gullible
>People wanted something to get excited over about a game they love

>not the censored 4Kids NA Release
It's hardly a 4Kids release. The only two big things lost in English are Furiae's incestuous desires and Leonard being a pedo. Of those two, in Japanese the Furiae one is not stated outright and is just as vague as in English, but different social customs meant it was better picked up in Jap.