Remember when Peach got her own game?

Remember when Peach got her own game?

Attached: Super-princess-peach.jpg (536x480, 105.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P4YGo6HWAS4&list=PLxgb7QAboGmVYLX0_Xm8dgoEZZFwTh2VK&index=57
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I played it and now I love sucking and sniffing cocks

DO NOT let boys play games with female protagonists

Attached: 1658049339206.png (951x1002, 746.21K)

>Woke shit

breddy gud for a DS game.
Even if it was of the lame role-swap variety usually favored by American third-party devs.

It was actually pretty fun

Yeah it was fun

Got discord?

>and sniffing
Why is this so hot?

Do you look like a girl on the pic?

My ex girlfriend loved this game and she cheated on me, then cheated on the guy who she cheat on me with, then cheated on that guy, broke up with him, got engaged, and cheated on him with his brother.

Only sluts play Super Princess Peach

It's gay as fuck

It had nice music
youtube.com/watch?v=P4YGo6HWAS4&list=PLxgb7QAboGmVYLX0_Xm8dgoEZZFwTh2VK&index=57

All women are sluts deep down

Sure it was a little too easy and short, but it was still a fun game on its own, and I wish a sequel was made with perhaps different playable characters (like Daisy, Rosalina, or even Toadette).
Granted, I find it to be inferior to the Starfy games (both those and SPP were developed by the same company).

I thought in the end the ex ends with user again.

Indeed. The emotions are very powerfull and the gaugemeter too easy to fill.
What i would criticise is that the levels really just play along and nothing stands out. The biggest parts that stands out are the interactions the emotions give you.

Never played Starfy. Is it very alike or very different?

Attached: 0A6EF667-682A-4091-9A6E-415E3D6E5CC4.jpg (600x600, 63.41K)

I remember liking it quite a bit. IIRC it had some moderately obnoxious requirement to finish though didn't it?

Attached: 8d7b5d86c0ceb6d85f1ce7a966ba8681d3f7ece1_hq.jpg (1024x517, 59.84K)

Fun game. The biggest drawback is the level design catering to little girls a bit too much, they should have been more intricate to take full advantage of the vibes

Unironically better then New Super Mario Bros series

I think you had to find all the Toads?

Attached: 1622626699346.jpg (724x4306, 2.23M)

Wasnt the toads just hidden collectable? If i remember didnt the Toads just give access to the minigames?

Toads are seemingly required to face the final boss. Not sure if they unlock mini games too

Attached: FT0MG5xX0AE-Kau.jpg (4096x3414, 1.18M)

I think you are right. I think the minigames were unlockable with coins i

I played Tomb Raider as a kid and do not like cock, nor do I post about it. There is a balance between Nature and Nurture in most people and your gayness is your Nature.

I remember the commercials for this game. It was always some girl with a pink DS playing the game. It's so sexist. Boys can like pink things and playing games like this too.

Attached: meme.png (500x403, 141.49K)

I own it