Bear or bull?

Bear or bull?

Attached: images.jpg (549x559, 26.98K)

*enters VATS*

You can't do that!

I wish they made him make an attempt at revenge on Vulpes for dabbing on his tribe

Why was he the only character in the game with a custom face model?

nuke both for completion

The House always win, baby.

Attached: Bear_bull.jpg (720x595, 54.2K)

Damn someone should introduce this Ogre to the Great Gatsby

Bull means it's male so I'd rather fuck a bear.

Why do Americans love that novel so much?

Bear means a hairy male in gay subculture...

And why do you know that?

Because I'm gay, duh.

Nuke both, kill House, instill anarchy without doing any of the faction quests for maximum damage, faggot.

Attached: 09904961.gif (278x225, 151.3K)

Imagine being a faggot unironically

dude jet lmao

Attached: 1646198488977.jpg (600x315, 22.27K)

Don't have to imagine

Bear

Attached: 497899a590bde882465b4518fee9a9ab.png (746x838, 53.53K)

It's a work that shows an important element of American thought that distinguishes them from the rest of the world. So Americans find it statisfying to read as it seems to support their undying hope for greatness in themselves, while non-americans find it usually dull or uninspiring as it seems to serve as both a criticism of wealth and success while seemingly laughing at the reader for never being able to achieve any measure of success.

In other words, Americans love it because it's a power trip, while everyone else sort of finds bleak.

American hegemony over the west and it's consequences have been a disaster for the human race.
This statement also applies to Fallout and therefore isn't oftopic; so suck it tranny jannies.

Attached: somewhat.jpg (1008x712, 263.03K)

Neither

Attached: file.png (500x353, 164.39K)

this nigga ugly af, no wonder he keeps that mask on 24/7,

I pumped my stats to have 10 strength and endurance, I kill everyone I see on sight with a lead pipe. I can't really say what dialogue choice I'd pick, I don't read