Kenshi

Just got this.
What am I in for?

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 60.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1649794243
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1630021836&searchtext=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Virgin to Gigachad simulator

A weird as fuck jank game.

I got filtered but I'm sure if you surpass the filter you can probably get hundred of autistic entertainment from it

Pure kino until you figure out the game. Then it gets boring fast. Don't look up anything and try to figure shit out on your own. This way you'll enjoy the game a lot longer.

any way i can greatly improve performance?
game runs like ass

A blast the first time you play and fuck around with concepts and ideas, after that the game becomes a slog and the world doesn't have the gravitas it once had.

There's mods that cut down on clutter and tone down weather effects, those help massively.

>What am I in for?
Beatings

link it?

Crack cocaine for the first 100 to 200 hours
After that you'll likely burn out and never touch it again and wait for Kenshi 2 like the rest of us.

online guides have really ruined gaming huh

Here you go.
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1649794243
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1630021836&searchtext=

Remember to NOT savescum, it ruins the game

Attached: 1551620873349.jpg (500x499, 55.84K)

how do i survive making a base right from the beginning, it seems fucking impossible even if i start with the freedom seekers

Attached: 1658989179820146.gif (90x90, 146.36K)

It is
Making a base early is suicide unless you've got allies that'll protect you, or you set up in a location where every faction will leave you alone. There are a few, although most of them suck, especially early game.

so what do i do, just grind for hours before i can finally do the fun base building part?

Fight dust bandits and commit crimes to get free endurance EXP, loot fights between different factions.
Once you feel safe make a shitty shack in a warzone.
I did this before, I think it was a place where the united cities and the holy empire were at war with each other, and it was nonstop bloodshed.
There, I hid in my shitty shack and waited for the battle to end, looted all the best gear for myself and sold the shit for more starter cash.

What are some essential mods?

The base building part is NOT the fun part lmao

>What am I in for?
BLM game
It's pretty good, refund and pirate it if you want to try it out.

Attached: Kenshi - https:⁄⁄twitter.com⁄kenshiofficial⁄status⁄1267411875723083776.png (608x423, 109.73K)

Or get allies.
Allying United Cities and the traders are pretty easy and once you've done that they'll protect you from just about anything.
That being said, if you really want to build a base early, just get some improved turrets first and make a killroom/airlock with two (or even three) gates in succession.

Don't imply that I bought it. I pirate all games, user.

then what is fun, or is kenshi just not a fun game? the most fun i had was making a tribe of female big tittied shek amazonians

>giga pleb that gets btfo by literally anything
>grind or other plebs for a few days
>giga chad that btfo entire nations alone
balance is a bit off in this game

Kenshi is a bit of an everything game
Exploration, sneaking, tomfoolery, thieving, grinding, base building, drug trafficking.
And then once your base is up and running it becomes a management game too, although its low maintenance.

Nice, same, but unfortunately I made the mistake of buying Kenshi a long time ago when I still thought indie companies could be ok sometimes, this is why is post that picture when I get the chance.

Attached: youll own.jpg (500x500, 58.02K)

I thank you for your service.
Kenshi 2 soon, brother.

I'll own it and I will be happy.

I mean, it's probably 10 years out but yeah, go for it, king.

hours of watching your toon getting beaten up