Just pirated this, what am I in for?

Just pirated this, what am I in for?

Attached: 294902602_10160714881524386_8247705417445320363_n.jpg (811x641, 40.1K)

overhyped redditor game loved by communists
because the devs are estonian communists who unironically love stalin

Attached: disco elysium.png (466x535, 354.27K)

Fascism is when you hate women

>Jews? Niggers? degenerats?
who cares women are the real problem

>but women were the most loyal during Hitler and Mussolini regimes
NO ONE CARES WOMEN ARE THE PROBLEM

does it make rightoids seethe? it's always a plus if so
has this anything to do with the game?

lots of somewhat interesting worldbuilding that are ultimately meaningless. The game felt like they ran out of time, and tied a lot of loose ends all at once in the end because a lot of the information in the game leads you to believe that it is constantly someone else without much of a hint as to who it might have actually been. the political "factions" didn't seem to matter much, but maybe It's just because I picked the wrong one? the stat system/dialogue was enjoyable, and is worth a bit of time just to see it.
TL:DR
enjoyable dialogue, but most of the shit felt unfinished, and short. Maybe I am just retarded, and played it wrong though.

Attached: 1622848023957.png (640x640, 782.89K)

I don't think so, I don't know any right wing people who willingly play things made by the people who want them dead. They probably don't know DE exists.

>does this have anything to do with the game?
not him, but very slightly it is in fact relevant to the game.

Fun game dragged down a bit by the time limits and mostly inane conversational locks.

LOL FUCKING COMMIES

if you game don't understand ideology then is garbage in themes

Attached: communist.jpg (891x596, 172.78K)

Depending on the torrent. Maybe a keylogger.

MIGAtards are SEETHING!

That´s funny though, it satirizes the hyper masculinity, it´s literally what Spic Fuentes´ incel cult turned into.

A great, atmospheric story in an immersive world with a ton of character.
It's surprisingly nuanced for being made by commies and is more about people rather than the politics, which are just a backdrop to tell the story.

the what?

Fascist masculinity is have a family and die in war.

what is the point of this shit?

I'm at day 3 and I can't really say I'm enjoying it much. I fucking hate failing checks and getting me locked out of shit.

I'd argue that failing checks can make the story more interesting since Harry is canonically a fuck-up. You can always just retry them later, or even save scum.

why are people so opposed to the idea of communism even when they know nothing about it they have this instinct to completely shut it off like a fucking exception took over their brain and with most probably 0 knowledge of communism, also this post has nothing to do with communism so don't even try faggot

A game about how ideologies fail and how that failure affects the world and people

It specifically shows the failure of communism but also throws shade at every other political ideology

because communist shit on humanity

NO NATION
NO FAMMILY
NO CULTURE
NO RELIGION
NOTHING

YOU ARE ALL THE SAME

This is the goal and no one will ever accept this shit

Facists do hate women though. Or more accurately they see women as inferiors who should not be allowed to choose their own lives.
Traditional families inherently boil down to the submissiveness of women towards men.
In facism women are nothing but glorified incubators who need to be protected to keep the nation "pure".
Women being loyal to facism does not equate to facism being good for women. Many Muslim women are loyal to Islam too, but they still get abused and mistreated. Turns out people often feel helpless in abuse and accept their situation as normal or even desirable to cope. See the Judeo-Christian slave mentality as another example.

Based

you have no idea what communism is

Because all major attempts to implement some form of communism either killed a ton of people or fucked up the country forever.
Also, the world is run by neoliberals who love money and hate communism, so it's been fought every single time by politicians and influential people in the West. Normal people are wired to not like it now, which is why rebellious teens and autists cling to it.

Not him, but it would certainly help if the communists of the world, either those of the past or those alive currently, could agree on the specifics of communism in practice, which is yet to be done.

this is the communism
EVERYONE IS EQUAL

this is the point
>but muh application
all failures

Women were the greatest supporter of Mussolini

Women in Fascism were forced to have sport and took part to public life including work.

Imagine hating the person who produce your soldiers

13 posters, 22 replies
you are in a bot thread

It's very Reddit. It's for the kind of people who think the word cunt is "a bit spicy" of a curse word.

user, are you the fallout 3 pajeet. Just asking

>Because all major attempts to implement some form of communism either killed a ton of people or fucked up the country forever.
this also happened with capitalism, its just communism is younger so you remember it
>which is why rebellious teens and autists cling to it
i thing they cling to the bastardized fetishized version of it

I really like it, its very non-meme.

>Forced to partake
>Forced
Lmao sounds very pro women.
>Partook in work
Not in anything respected/position of power and mainly to support the war effort.
>Muh loyal to the leader!!
Conveniently ignoring my Muslim argument isn't helping you.
>Imagine hating your incubators :)
Once again. Glorified incubators.

You have an abusive narcissistis idea of love.

MIGA?
very nice
if you fail a check you can't do some stuff? ever? Cause I like having all possible dialogues with anyone
Cold war wasn't too long ago. And are you talking to yourself?
Sounds based and not biased. I don't care much about politics but I'm left leaning, yet I don't want to be pandered something just because I may agree with it, anything hardly is black and white.