Games where you can shoot ukrainian hohols?

Games where you can shoot ukrainian hohols?

Attached: 6b0032.gif (260x252, 338.81K)

The Cold War was a mistake, Russia should have been wiped off the face of the planet before 1960.

Attached: Kill all ruskies.png (778x2411, 127.7K)

Modded Tarkov

Cлaвa Pycи
In before seethe

Attached: 165806507794440.webm (604x604, 1.58M)

Tannenburg if you main the Hungarian K.u.K

Blood and Bacon

Stalker?

games with boxcuters?

Attached: noz18mmwzm.jpg (700x700, 32.02K)

Cringe larp. You can go stand behind your ideals and die for them whomever you support. But ya'll a bunch of pussies who never even punched a man.

Attached: 1657782525017.jpg (1280x853, 196.55K)

It is pretty funny seeing all these white nationalist chimps filling each other with bullets day in, day out. What a wonderful culture.

OP is from india or brazil

Is the war still going on? Hell was there even a war to begin with?

But the russian ball has a point about the wests crimes. America literally does worse shit every single day and "that's just the way it is" so shut up and eat your burgers and watch your disney movies. Russia does the same shit for one week and the entire world comes together in condemnation

You couldnt be farther away

The world unironically would be much better place without r*ssian orcs and their useful idiots in the West (tankies, nazis and alt-righters).

Attached: pregnancy harem vidya template.jpg (1118x798, 565.47K)

the last option is serbia, but i reckon i had you figured out in the post you're responding to and you're embarrassed

hohols aren't people

>BUT WOT ABOUT
what about what?

Reminder you will go to jail in Russia if you hold up a sign with asterisks and nothing else.

Amerimutts are bad, but even they don't just randomly run around raping children, murdering elderly people and stealing toilets, as approved by their leadership. I actually live next to that shithole, and I would 100% choose to get invaded and ruled by the US government rather than Russians.

Attached: Nigeria With Snow.jpg (736x514, 81.33K)

It's okay when a conservative government does it.

If you ask ill tell you

>MUH STORNGEST ARMY
>can barely hold against a literal who army that relies on foreign weapons
Fucking yikes
No wonder they need to bitch about gas, they would get raped in the ass in a proper military confrontation with Europe/NATO

>be am*rican
>talk shit about literally any country
no self awareness, the USA is a ZOG joke of a "country" and it should be the first one to burn down if/when shit hits the fan
>noooo you can't cut your enemy's peepee!
imagine faggots crying about "war crimes" a couple of thousand years ago... absolutely pathetic your women and daughters deserve to get raped and you deserve to lose everything. weak

is a multiethnic, multicultural, anti-nationalist federation really all that conservative?

>Ukrainian president is a homo jew

Attached: ukraine pride parade.jpg (720x750, 221.93K)

>ACK

>they would get raped in the ass in a proper military confrontation with Europe/NATO
Then fucking do it already, you faggots are scared of our nukes or something?

The ukraine has an army of 1 million men, funded by billions and billions of jewbucks and they still lost like a 5th of their territory to like 50k vatniks.
That's nothing to brag about, i'm pretty sure.

When a world war starts one these countries causes it

Attached: easteurope.jpg (395x395, 34.3K)

and for some reason you want chechens to take it out on ukrainian civilians, on your behalf
also, that gay jew has ground the "world's second superpower" to a halt, so that's quite humiliating isn't it

For a supposedly "multi-cultural" federation, Russians sure have been eager to destroy ruthlessly any smaller cultures within their borders.

Attached: Valuev Circular.jpg (936x386, 281.22K)

>no UK
lol lmao

I thought you said the million-man army doesn't exist.

>50k
Don't lie.

But WW2 was declared by the western allies, in response to germany retaking a german city that the western allies held captive and were committing mass murders in.

>1863
nowadays it's all "allahu akbar" and "i, too, am a jew"

>i thought you said
I didn't say that, you sound schizophrenic.

Death to russia

>itt hohols coping after forced MtF transition
lol lmao

Great. Anyway, Russia committed around 190k troops to the invasion and Ukraine had around 190k troops standing.

extermination of rusroaches is the primary goal of this war, every day truck loads of these pests are dying and god bless all the exterminators