Attached: cod.png (688x555, 694.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qi1KebO4bzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it would be double that if it counted cod3 on wii

it's like hamburgers, normies always gonna eat that shit up

Guess what games op likes.

That's not how time works.

Imagine if even a tiny fraction of that time was devoted to solving cancer, going to Mars, feeding the hungry. We'd unironically be conquering planets now.

the new Modern Warfare was genuinely the best call of duty I've ever played. A renaissance of cod

Woah my god. So deep...

more man hours have been contributed to all those things. Don't tell me you think a bunch of 14 year olds and 30 year old losers playing CoD are going to cure cancer if onyl they didn't play video games?

>paying 60 dollars to play CoD is the same thing as spending multiple decades getting education, doing research, and solving problems

wew lad

Attached: tumblr_niwt5knkdl1qfe9fvo1_1280.jpg (768x907, 147.05K)

imagine if a tiny fraction of the money spent on ineffectively attempting to solve cancer, going to mars, feeding the hungry was giving to me. I would be the richest man alive

This is still pretty insane. To compare, it's as if every living person on earth right now played CoD for 3 and a half hours straight.

reddit moment

Imagine if even a tiny fraction of that time was devoted to fucking ya moma pussy ass

That sounds like a lot but you're comparing the parallel time from a lot of individuals to the singular 'timeframe' of the species.
If you're going to do that just imagine how much time humanity has spent collectively waiting for an elevator, or shitting, or pretending to be sick on the phone so they can take a day off of work. It's bound to be exponentially more.

Reddit faggot

In older times those hours would be spent on TV or making babies

>Reddit: The Post

Kek, based dinosaur doctor.

Parallel fart time lmfao it’s gotta be infinite imagine the sound

dr. dino i kneel

>thinking that a bunch of teenagers can cure cancer

youtu.be/Qi1KebO4bzc

Shame SBMM killed it. Game was almost the perfect arcade shooter.

CoD is unironically the best game to hack and nuke lobbies