Who the fuck actually plays Warcraft?

Who the fuck actually plays Warcraft?
Who finds this shit fun?

Attached: AE6D0B24-328C-4410-88BE-C53D45E945B2.gif (540x304, 3.32M)

>ASSFAGGOTS
>Warcraft
Warcraft died with ToD retard

Warcraft 3 is kino. I only play the campaign and custom maps though. couldnt give a shit about the competitive ladder.

People only cared about custom maps/games

>Kill enemy hero
>Instantly win the match
Nice game wc chuds

>*pops potion of invulnerability*
heh, nothing personnel

Attached: bait.gif (500x207, 3M)

Warcraft was brutally raped and murdered with Refunded. There is nothing to talk about. Move on.

Attached: LOTR crying.jpg (466x750, 68.7K)

I do
my cd version

Tier 3 army and only one hero, and a paladin at that. No wonder you re not having fun

Reminder that competitive Warcraft 3 is very much alive for years despite everything satanic Blizzard has done to kill it. You should watch it and support. It's alive 90% because of Chinese tournaments and money investments.

no fuck that shit, I don't need Chrome Browser Zombie Warcraft.

I don't understand what you mean.

>competitive Warcraft 3
Boooooring

>t3 army
Bro maybe look at that again, he may have like 1 knight but he is using 30 fucking footmen. The game is far beyond what one would call normal. The amount of heros is meaning less.

My post was targeted at heterosexuals.

Agreed, I just discovered this shit

Multiplayer Warcraft 3 is the worst thing that mankind has ever invented

>Happywinslol
That Russian autist can't lose

I can't even play Revenge of the Niggers anymore and that was the most kino game mode. Fuck Blizzard.

Extremely shitty opinion. What's your reasoning, maybe I will at least understand it.

I only watch Grubby's and Crota's videos on YT

i hate that french faggot with gigantic nose

Tod died? Wtf

Sadly, nose

Good for chinese guys but it's a foul game because the game is centered on killing enemy workers. Last time i checked troll headhunters were broken. I used to play undead and hated how they nerfed black citadel's damage and how they buffed nelf archer's magic resistance

Warcraft 3 was always way less interesting to watch than Brood War, the bright colors and spell effects make it a chore to figure out what's actually happening on screen, and way too much of the game is spent with both players just killing monsters and ignoring each other

Shit, you remind me that I need to install WC3.
Guys, I got both Frozen Throne installer & Reign of Chaos, do I need to install both or just Frozen Throne to get the content of both games?
And also, where can I get myself the activation key? Sorry for asking for spoonfeeding, but it's the perfect place to ask.

Attached: well.png (206x140, 2.48K)