Ok Any Forums put your hand in front of you and wave it around. What do you see ? 240+fps ? Fuck no you don't...

Ok Any Forums put your hand in front of you and wave it around. What do you see ? 240+fps ? Fuck no you don't, it's more like 60-90 fps at most. So remind me again why you drop $2k on a gaming pc when most of the fps are never seen by anyone ? No I'm not going fucking away

Attached: pngwing.com.png (3500x2700, 1.06M)

>it's more like 60-90 fps at most.

Maybe if you're sitting under artificial lightning all day

human eyes don't see fps retard.

I dropped more than 2k on my pc for the simple reason that I can easily afford it without having to plan or budget for it, I'm just using pocket change to partake in one of my hobbies
PC gaming is not for everybody, that's the core reason consoles exist

You have to turn it on in steam or fraps consolefag

Human eyes don't see in FPS, they see in persistence of motion. They see one continuous stream of light, not in lots of still frames per second.
If an image flips between black and white, humans can still see each individual frame well up to 500+ FPS. But at the same time a film running at 24 FPS looks smooth enough that it's hard to pick out individual frames.

That being said, there is a clear difference between 30 and 60 fps and between 60 and 144 fps. I've not seen above this but I can easily tell the difference.

Stop believing everything you read in books... try to think for yourself and test you theories

???

The fact that footage recorded in high framerate has no motion blur is your evidence right there, you retard.
Go back to school.

based

>he can only see up to 60 fps

Attached: 1653105499635.jpg (400x400, 37.94K)

>things get blurrier when they move faster
you know what that means, right?
>higher frame rate monitors are blurrier because the pixels change too fast

Attached: pissed off cat.jpg (973x1005, 140.23K)

I don read books theyre too slow for me

>Fuck no you don't
You do, but I'd like to understand the retards that have a mental breakdown if they have to use a 60hz monitor again. I'm running 3 144hz monitors that I constantly switch between my desktop and my college laptop which can only do 60hz with all 3 connected, and honestly I wouldn't bat an eye if I switched my desktop back to 60.

>real life runs at frames
I want to kill whoever pushed the "human eyes can't see beyond 30fps" meme

Attached: 1594489637518.png (604x603, 199.4K)

it's to stuttery, simple as

Don't do that

Imagine all the frames God has to animate

You fuck

Jesus Christ, this.
Why is this so hard for everybody? This user likes PC Gaming. He chooses to spend more money to get better graphics and fps. Good for him, I’m glad he is enjoying himself.
I prefer playing on consoles. I used to play on PC, but over time grew to appreciate the simplicity of consoles, so I choose to spend my money playing where I know I’ll enjoy it the most.

It’s that simple.

ok eyelet. bet you have to use glasses too because your eyes are such genetic failures

60hz has too much motion blur

G-GUYS I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.
SOMEHOW I CAN NOTICE LAG IRL.
WHAT DO?

Attached: tenor.gif (498x346, 985.75K)

>he can see

Attached: 1652418305274.png (400x360, 224.84K)