Is this really a common thing? I've only ever played as guy characters

Is this really a common thing? I've only ever played as guy characters...

Attached: file.png (787x688, 597.16K)

i like looking at the ass of my character. sue me

closet trannies

FFXIV shotas are hotter than the females though...

When did you realize you were trans?

Everyone in this thread is mindbroken by trannies

I do it in MMOs to catfish people.

No, all actual numbers of games that keep track find them to be a tiny amount.
Most guys just want to play as guys particularly in multiplayer games.

Are you gay?

You can A: go to the trouble of finding a real femanon, making friends and chatting to her or B: make your own femanon and stare at her butt all day.

r/egg_irl

Because shut up. Quit trying to look for deeper meaning in vidya tits you massive queer rod.

>you can be anything!
>ok i'll be myself
do people really

Attached: 1648596268102.jpg (500x500, 346.64K)

idk about you guys but i look at the game, enemies i'm fighting and the environements and such. the ass of my character is the least of my concerns. it's a fucking cope, the ass thing

Because most male options for character creation won't let me be feminine enough.
I want to play a femboy, not a woman.

Can't stop thinking about guys with tits, can you?

I just don't want to stare at man's ass all day, OK!?
Also, I can't romance male characters as male, that would be gay.

I like to make a sexy character and make her a total slut and catfish everyone

I want to be a woman.

>assume the role of a female

instant tranny projection

Myself is my ideal form. But I usually make my dudes fuckin ripped too

Tranny gaslighters will never be valid people

Attached: obviously.jpg (657x605, 98.65K)

I like playing as cute boys but not a lot of MMOs have cute boys. I would rather play a woman with a flat chest and a penis but that is impossible, so a cute boy is good enough.

>doesn't even want to be self in fantasy setting
pathetic

>Actually looking for a deeper meaning

Nothing about video games will never be serious, they're dumb fun for children.

If playing as a girl are signs of being a tranny then I don't want to be one

Usually I prefer playing dudes, when i'm playing girls it's only if they have very cool looking gears

Most people like themselves, even if they know they could improve in some ways, tranny.

If anyone self-inserts, you are actually mentally unsound.

Someone post the image of that dev complaining that the "average" character in his game was a white male with black hair, despite including a whole bunch of fantasy races and shit.

>assume a role of female
nope, i assume a role of whore who also has loadsa battle capability aka not a woman

I love tomboys but they are so fucking rare in games I have to create them by myself

Except it's literally true. Literally, not figuratively.

Attached: drop the n.gif (285x208, 2.95M)

I play a dude 24/7 in real life.

gender dysphoria is pretty common yes. Most men bottle it up and use deflection like that they like looking at their characters ass which is either just plain denial or copium because they are insecure about it.

Attached: kot 65.jpg (542x543, 38.17K)

Yes, I want my big femroe character to sit on my face and crush my skull.

>I would rather play a woman with a flat chest and a penis
Patrician taste
Flat futas are an epitome of femininity

But what if i choose male characters in ugly games and only choose females in coomer games with coomer outfits like korean mmos

What happened to Any Forums? It used to be when a thread like this happened, everyone talked about how much they love their female characters and such. Now it's all just rent free shit about nothing.

Groomers find every little angle they can use to brainwash people. Stop caring and play whatever you want.

This shit is a myth that is being pushed by trannies. If you cannot differentiate between fantasy and reality well I have bad news for you.

Its reddit leftist that purposefully make talking here cancer

When the same thread is made three times a day for five years there isn't much serious discussion left

>create an idea of my character in my head on the character creation screen
>if it's female I make it a girl
I've met all kinds of people online and there isn't any reason to what gender people make.

It is not common at all, groomer

>groomers
We aren't talking about conservatives, why do you bring religion into this?

only a tranny would draw the conclusion that a female player model means the player acts like and assumes the identity of a woman, mainly because that's their sexual fetish they've built their entire personality around

I will play a female avatar.
Both me and (You) will never be bodytype 2 IRL

male if warrior, female if sorcery or stealth stuff

Attached: factfrog.jpg (220x221, 38.47K)

Attached: unknown-177.png (500x714, 514.57K)

This thread is insufferable and it has nothing to do with your boogeyman.

>selecting a model that you want to play means you "assume the role"
Why are you retards always see what's not there? I pick whatever the fuck I want, I have multiple characters, some of them are male, some of them are female.

homos
why not both

Lots of cope just to deflect from the fact that you have something you call a fetish but which is actually your identity and this identity involves literally (like in dictionary) assuming the role of a female.
Meds

Sad deflection, groomer. Reminder to not buy into leftist/liberal conditioning and play what you want.

>tfw me and all my friends playing in the squad with cutesy fem characters

Its just fun dude

>always play female characters because I grew up with tomb raider
>fat, ugly tech worker myself, bald and beard
>surfer friend who looks like kurt cobain also always plays female characters when we play together
>steelworker biker friend who likes to play evil bad guys hosts a server for a survival game and invites us
>sees us playing female chars
>uses admin to change his male char into female
>starts calling our group the dark sisters cult
if even biker friend can get into it, I honestly wonder if trannies and closet trannies are seething because of their jealousy at straight men playing female chars without feeling the need to mutilate their groins.

I used to do it, did it in mass effect, Fallout and KOTOR.

I don't do it anymore, not sure why I switched.

You will never cut my dick off goyim

I don't know why people think this but a majority of Any Forums now does.

>Pick dry bones in Mario Kart
>This means I secretly want to be a dry bones

Ultra pleb

Wizards should be male
Warriors should be female
That's how patricians see it.

i dont self insert

>gender dysphoria is pretty common yes. Most men bottle it up and use deflection like that they like looking at their characters ass which is either just plain denial or copium because they are insecure about it.

Attached: 1.jpg (600x733, 29.17K)

The whole world doesn't revolve around you literal who, sorry.
No one here knows how to have fun anymore, everything is serious and political nonstop.

they're cute girls in their heart who wants sweaty hairy men to plow their "bussy"

Attached: 4271057180.png (170x320, 115.77K)

yes

I've asked people on here a bunch of times if that if they could magically press a button and turn themselves into a girl, A real authentic cute girl like 80% would take it. but most of them know the truth unlike like trannies that they will never be a woman so they would never actually transition or take hormones because it will never actually get them there and they know it.

>see someone playing big burly male orc in wow
>instantly think of trannies
you guys really are mindbroken

They're groomers, user. This is all them trying to manipulate vulnerable people to add to the death cult

I don't want to cut your dick off, I want to play as a femboy.

HRT and surgery are literally how they improve themselves, retard.