Fighting games fans be like

>fighting games fans be like
>AHHH YES THE PERFECT STAGE

Attached: 1636977950604.jpg (612x428, 29.84K)

Yeah for competitive. Nothing in the background to distract you as you need perfect focus.

yea

Fuck yes

It is possible to kill yourself in a padding room by repeatedly slamming your head against the walls? How about jumping off your bed and and trying to break your neck against the ground? Easier said than done but can it be done?

Just starve to death

You can't kill yourself in that room.
The floors are padded. And they removed the springs from the bed so you can't jump from there to land on your head.

a lot of fighting games have lag and fps problems if you play online using anything but training stage

yeah thats it

Attached: training.png (640x480, 14.79K)

You can climb the corners and jump in a position where you land on your neck. 50/50 chance you'll either paralyze yourself or die.

Just stop breathing so you can suffocate yourself.

i'm not skilled enough to car so i just pick cool ones

You can't purposely stop breathing and suffocate yourself. Your brain will prevent you from doing that just like it would prevent you from biting your own finger off like you would a carrot.

I wonder if there's like a black version of that room that's completely silent so I can get some fucking proper sleep.

Versus fighters doing inputs in mental asylum doesn't seem far fetched

Attached: 1242343420142.jpg (292x257, 15.91K)

always thought these rooms looked comfy

blackout curtain + alaska bear mask

could you try to snap your neck by doing a headstand?

Same

>shit
>eat the shit
>get poisoned
done

yes

Attached: 1655022345527.png (1280x720, 65.28K)

if you were really fat maybe, I don't think you'd have enough inertia to do more than give yourself a really sore neck most of the time
but if you're that fat you probably can't do a handstand anyway

Dying is actually fucking complicated when you want it to happen; quite the irony. Even with a bloody shotgun is difficult

>Even with a bloody shotgun is difficult
well, no
it's just that a 95% success rate is still lower than you'd expect, given the circumstances