FFFFFFFRIDAY MORNING/DAY/NIGHT MUTHAFUCKA!

IT'S FRIDAY MUTHAFUKAAAS!
WHAT ARE YA
>PLAYAN
>WATCHAN
>LISTENAN
>READAN
>EATAN
>DRINKAN
>FAPPAN
>FEELAN

Attached: ffffriday.png (851x710, 59.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VRXe1fIgLqE
youtube.com/watch?v=kJyI3YBZ9lw
youtube.com/watch?v=yCHBHK7nOws
youtube.com/watch?v=AXyVcRqW3_A
youtu.be/n_qrLtIJ7pw
youtu.be/cyelDAKHt3A
youtube.com/watch?v=R62u2JKAOdw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>PLAYAN
I'm planning on picking up Xenoblade Chronicles 3 today, and in addition to that I will also be playing a lot of FFXIV as this weekend is Lunarcon. It was a whole lot of fun last year (especially the after party) and I hope it's just as much fun this year.
>WATCHAN
Rewatching Stranger Things and Zeta Gundam.
>LISTENAN
Gundam OPs and EDs:
youtube.com/watch?v=VRXe1fIgLqE
youtube.com/watch?v=kJyI3YBZ9lw
>EATAN
We're going to have barbacoa burritos tonight, it's going to be great. We get the barbacoa from Costco, it's easy to make and delicious.
>DRINKAN
Ghost Energy, tropical mango flavor.
>FEELAN
Pretty good! Glad that it's the weekend. Going to hang out and enjoy Lunarcon. Got a couple of awesome Gundam figures in yesterday, both of them Metal Robot Damashii: The Hyaku Shiki Kai and the Re-GZ Custom. That Re-GZ is fucking awesome in particular. Pic related. I also got the second options set for the 08th MS Team figures. Only downer right now is that our cat isn't feeling well, and my girlfriend thinks that the cat may be reaching the end of her life. We had been talking about that recently, but I was hoping we had a couple more years left. I'm still holding out hope that she's just got a virus or something right now.

Attached: 2022-07-29 03.08.35.jpg (3024x4032, 2.41M)

>>PLAYAN
Lobotomy Corporation and Live A Live. Still pretty early into both.
>>WATCHAN
Stargate SG1 and King of the Hill
>>LISTENAN
Nothing. Is it just my end or are tons of youtube videos incredibly quiet now?
>>READAN
Sylvie and Bruno Concluded. It was Lewis Carroll's last novel. Pretty good. Not as classic as Alice but still a solid work.
>>EATAN
Fruits and cheese
>>DRINKAN
Water and coffee
>>FAPPAN
enf
>>FEELAN
Got a big break from work and loving it. Hate work and hate coworkers.
UC Gundam are my favorites. Bright Noa is maybe my favorite character.

Attached: 1659049723305915.gif (1451x1668, 1.48M)

>>PLAYAN
KOF2002UM with my buddy. I've been really putting in my practice with Kim, specifically with chaining his stomps into combos and it's really paying off. Been practicing Kyo as well and he's really fun, though I'm not all that great with him yet.
>>WATCHAN
Nothing
>>LISTENAN
My own covers. Here's this week's cover:
youtube.com/watch?v=yCHBHK7nOws
Previous three weeks:
youtube.com/watch?v=AXyVcRqW3_A
youtu.be/n_qrLtIJ7pw
youtu.be/cyelDAKHt3A
Next week is Battle of the Holy from Castlevania: The Adventure. The week after that is Wi-Fi Connection from Pokemon Diamond/Pearl.
>>READAN
Any Forums, (you) guys
>>EATAN
Got pepperoni pizza out tonight
>>DRINKAN
Water, a little Barq's rootbear too.
>>FAPPAN
Nope.
>>FEELAN
Fantastic. My friend's over, we're having a great time. I've also hit 10k total views on my channel which is great.

Your Gundam is rad, man. I wanna start getting some Gunpla kits myself.

>King of the Hill
Nice.

Attached: 1613528363982.png (492x638, 27.99K)

>>PLAYAN
Gonna try finish death stranding, will play all weekend non stop if I have to
>>WATCHAN
ESA
>>LISTENAN
Dio
>>READAN
Any Forums
>>EATAN
XL pizza
>>DRINKAN
Monster for the death stranding experience
>>FAPPAN
Na
>>FEELAN
Pretty comfy

>Stargate SG1 and King of the Hill
Very based. What season are you on in SG1?
>UC Gundam are my favorites. Bright Noa is maybe my favorite character.
Yeah, UC Gundam is pretty much all I like. Bright Noa is awesome, but Hathaway can suck my nuts.
>My friend's over, we're having a great time. I've also hit 10k total views on my channel which is great.
That sounds like a real good start to the weekend, user. I wish I still had friends who would hang out instead of everyone just staying at home and only communicating through Discord.
>Your Gundam is rad, man. I wanna start getting some Gunpla kits myself.
That's actually a prebuilt action figure. My GunPla are snap built pieces of shit with bad panel lining, unfortunately. If you're interested in GunPla though, you should absolutely check it out, it's a cheap hobby to get into. I was messing with a G40 kit that I hadn't finished a little while ago. One thing that I found that helped me a lot was buying this nail filing/polishing block, really helps with nub marks.

Attached: kamille-thumbsup.gif (498x373, 3.67M)

>Very based. What season are you on in SG1?
Season 4. Replicators, Russians and a fun timeloop episode.

>and a fun timeloop episode.

Attached: wacko.webm (853x480, 1.5M)

Yeah that a great episode.

>That sounds like a real good start to the weekend, user.
It's definitely a good weekend too, and we'll be hitting up a used game store tomorrow so that'll be fun.
>I wish I still had friends who would hang out instead of everyone just staying at home and only communicating through Discord.
Man, he's the only friend I actually still have in person. Everyone else I went to college with acted like they wanted nothing to do with me afterward. Ah well, no biggie. I'd rather hang out with him anyways.
>That's actually a prebuilt action figure. My GunPla are snap built pieces of shit with bad panel lining, unfortunately. If you're interested in GunPla though, you should absolutely check it out, it's a cheap hobby to get into. I was messing with a G40 kit that I hadn't finished a little while ago. One thing that I found that helped me a lot was buying this nail filing/polishing block, really helps with nub marks.
Yeah it seems fairly cheap to get into, got a little jelly cuz a friend online found Char's Zaku in a shop local to him. I'll keep that in mind with a polishing block, thank you for letting me know that.

>>PLAYAN
MHW on Xbone and Marble Maid on Switch
>>WATCHAN
Internet Comment Etiquette playlist for background noise
>>LISTENAN
New Gorillaz song, Pendulum YT mixes
>>READAN
KindleUnlimited scifi smut
>>EATAN
Bowl of Cereal, maybe pizza for lunch
>>DRINKAN
WAH-TAH, and a Dr. Pepper with lunch or dinner
>>SMOKAN
Electric Dreams 21.5%
>>FAPPAN
Will see if in the mood tonight
>>FEELAN
Good. Little stressed since I have Jury duty next month and just started a personal project I won't be able to finish before it starts. Just a lot of little annoying prep stuff and waiting on parts.

Attached: Bunch O Blanks.jpg (2022x2040, 891.78K)

>PLAYAN
Dinkum
>WATCHAN
cromartie koukou
>LISTENAN
background noises
>READAN
Any Forums
>EATAN
frikandelbroodje
>DRINKAN
red bull
>FAPPAN
that would not be ok rn
>FEELAN
bored

Happy Friday muthafuckassss, Britfag here

>PLAYAN
In the mood for some racing vidya today, thinking Burnout Paradise, FlatOut 2 and Mario Kart 8. Also been playan Postal 4 this week it's still broken as fuck and constantly gets things wrong, but at the end of the day, it's a Postal game that's true to its core and I can't say no to it

>WATCHAN
Going through the K-drama adaptation of King of Pigs at the moment, I honestly kind of prefer it to the animation surprisingly. Also going through The Tatami Galaxy and I'm not sure whether I like it or not, though to my understanding the novel gives more context so I'll be sure to check that out. Planning on watchan a film called I Am Not Madame Bovary tonight on Amazon Prime

>LISTENAN
Chat Pile's new album as I've been hyped to listen to those guys do something in full for a while now and Imperial Triumphant's new album, some Carole King and Ornette Coleman for when I have my evening record listenan session

>READAN
Self-help books and the Welcome to the NHK novel

>EATAN
Heading out to a beach with one of my friends today, so we'll probably grab a bag of chips for lunch. Doing smoked mackerel pasta salad tonight for tea

>DRINKAN
About to have my morning coffee, I'll be sticking with water most of the day and then tonight I'll either have the rest of my Kopparbergs or some raspberry vodka

>FAPPAN
women in uniform making out with each other

>FEELAN
Quite alright, looking forward to getting out of the flat for most of the day as it drives me mad being stuck in all the time. trying to date again as well but fuck all's happening, despite a couple of hot blondes liking my profile on PoF, I'm guessing they're just Insta/Snap whores though so I'm not holding out hopes

Attached: download.jpg (130x149, 4.89K)

>PLAYAN
Stray. I get the criticism people have but I'm a cat person and I really like the world and all the cutesiness so I'm having a good time. Gonna start up Splinter Cell once I've finished it.
>WATCHAN
Rewatchan Curb Your Enthusiasm forever
>LISTENAN
Kerli
>READAN
Norwegian Wood
>EATAN
Chorizos and mash
>DRINKAN
Coffee, also started taking way too many glasses of water with vitamin c just because it tastes so nice
>FAPPAN
Curvy gals
>FEELAN
Tired out of my mind. Fucked up my sleep schedule, got up at 6.30 am yesterday and I keep failing at trying to stay awake until I can go to bed at a reasonable hour

How much time have you spent on Death Stranding? Is it a game suited for playing in shorter sessions? Been wanting to get around to it for a while now but the holiday is over soon so not so many days of playing vidya 8 hours a day left

>PLAYAN
Replaying Never7 by Uchikoshi Kotaro for the umpteenth time
>WATCHAN
This week's episode of Pokemon
Gonna re-watch 廃校奇譚 by Kurosawa Kiyoshi tonight
>LISTENAN
Choirs
>READAN
Yahooニュース!
>EATAN
Hamburger
>DRINKAN
Passion fruit juice
>FEELAN
Fine

Based PLAYAN

Attached: ゆっかースパイファミリー.webm (534x984, 2.91M)

>>PLAYAN
Duke Nukem 25th (trying to beat dev times) then maybe one of the dragonball games I have
>>WATCHAN
DBZ Majin Buu saga (first time)
>>LISTENAN
Pusha T, Gym anime music
>>READAN
Ajin (volume 8), New one piece (maybe an entire re-read)
>>EATAN
Whataburger
>>DRINKAN
Water
>>FAPPAN
mommy joi
>>FEELAN
Relaxed
>I'm planning on picking up Xenoblade Chronicles 3 today
nice
>Bowl of Cereal
what type?

Attached: 1658934446466278.jpg (1123x1167, 1009.85K)

>>PLAYAN
Dunno. Max Payne 1 or 3, maybe even both. Maybe some Doom II wads in there, maybe some other FPS, too, who knows!
>>WATCHAN
Nothing.
>>LISTENAN
The whirr of my fan.
>>READAN
Nothing.
>>EATAN
Papa John's pizza.
>>DRINKAN
Water baby.
>>FAPPAN
No.
>>FEELAN
Annoyed. My cook was supposed to get me hash yesterday but he didn't deliver. My mom left yesterday and I've got the house to myself until Sunday night. Just wanted to get stoned and play some video games. I haven't smoked since 2013 but I just really feel like it rn and my cook ain't delivering. Oh well.

>PLAYAN
I've been so busy with collage that I didn't have much time playing games, though I managed to finish Klonoa: Door to Phantomile few weeks ago.
It's a pretty fun game, loved the whole 2.5D aspect of the levels and interested in more 2.5D platformers. Wasn't excepted to be that emotional.
>WATCHAN
I've watched Bladerunner last weekend, really enjoyed it. Can see why it's loved so much.
Going to watch its spinoff Soldier and Bladerunner 2047 this weekend.
Though I'm going to spend most of the weekend watching a lot of lecture videos to get notes taken down for a class I'm taking.
>LISTENAN
Klonoa's game soundtrack since I haven't got to listen the entire soundtrack on its own.
Also going to listen to some Danganronpa and Umineko doing college work, they go well with the mood.
>READAN
My studies and document for a paper I'm working on.
>EATAN
Maybe some fried eggs
>DRINKAN
Water and soda for the movies.
>FAPPAN
No.
>FEELAN
I feel pretty tired desu.
I've so busy with collage for the past month that haven't had time to do things i enjoy in, though when I tried to do them, they feel pretty meaningless. I guess that's a good thing since it helps me on focus with my classes. I mean, I haven't even posted on Any Forums for weeks, that's how I busy I was.

Attached: sleepy_klonoa_by_chris_draws_dccxs97-fullview.jpg (1024x1024, 117.2K)

>>PLAYAN
Dragons Dogma (again) and FF12 on Switch
>>WATCHAN
Nothing
>>LISTENAN
youtube.com/watch?v=R62u2JKAOdw
>>READAN
Don Quijote de la Mancha for the first time, shit's fucking hard despite being a spanish speaker
>>EATAN
Nothing, i'll wait for breakfast
>>DRINKAN
I'll wait for breakfast
>>FAPPAN
Misaoka
>>FEELAN
Good, gotta get to study tommorrow morning tho

Attached: magisa.jpg (1029x1497, 404.56K)

stay hydrated user

>PLAYAN
Xenoblade 3 kino is on the menu
>LISTENAN
Xenoblade OSTs, probably
>EATAN
BBQ is sounding good for tonight
>DRINKAN
Water
>FAPPAN
Eunie's fat fucking tits
>FEELAN
Pretty great, got a few days off work and that's always fun

Attached: 065f9821f7a0f4f16505b158e0db553c.jpg (1500x2805, 2.48M)

>Wurm Online. Just finished farming a couple thousand carrots, and am working out on what else to do...
>Overlord, saw the 4th season is heading out, and I decided to play catch-up.
>Chuggaconroy's Older Let's Plays.
>Various circulars from my workplace.
>Various Dim-Sum Dishes
>Hot tea from the Dim-sum place
>InnerKey, a new artist on Pixiv.
>Finally able to relax after working so many days in a row, so rather relieved.