Ive never played genshin what am I in for lads?

Ive never played genshin what am I in for lads?
The only thing I know is that its gachashit and has botw's world

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 192.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n_-9mrBMLA8
youtu.be/UIam8zl4af8?t=3084
youtube.com/watch?v=tLEzapHplE8
youtu.be/DZ5QxR8nVbI
youtu.be/zmS7kzSHuSE?t=486
youtube.com/watch?v=52bunlcH60I
youtu.be/6886UG_pqyI?t=356
youtube.com/watch?v=uz2nAshTxNE&t=207s
youtu.be/Tfo7QjJZH4k
youtube.com/watch?v=Bjdu761FiA4
youtube.com/watch?v=7EstyWsE2X8
youtube.com/watch?v=-2zl7n-M7uQ
youtube.com/watch?v=l4Ss321rzg8
youtube.com/watch?v=_uzDcZy1PnI
youtube.com/watch?v=byiJTAQ7K1k
youtube.com/watch?v=XDS_yyeW9Dc
youtube.com/watch?v=N8lliQaBgFw
youtube.com/watch?v=FUQ4FxHYzHo
youtube.com/watch?v=o7b0T3GAnEg
youtube.com/watch?v=Mj5VBKhbY00
youtube.com/watch?v=xhZZ_RHpWSw
youtube.com/watch?v=gxEADju35x4
youtube.com/watch?v=o-tDDDBt4I0
youtube.com/watch?v=J0CaNtI0d2E
youtube.com/watch?v=KCHOIgHmbKA
youtube.com/watch?v=L9nw8PumLw8
youtube.com/watch?v=ObB2tCMYuwc
youtube.com/watch?v=mAHW2ioE1g4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stoya Destroya = Mini Lotus > Heavenly

Alright anyone else?

Really bad storytelling and bland characters. But atleast it has pretty anime graphics, so the trash writing isn't so bad to swallow. The gameplay starts to suck 8 hours in.

>what am I in for lads
Registering as a sex offender

What if I dont care about the story and I will never put a penny on it. Is it still worth the 60 gb of download

No gacha is

A soulful game where you actually help people, redeem villains, do good things and actually help those in need. The gameplay is great, exploration is fun for each new zone you go to and there is a metric ton of content.
If you're an edgefag you will not like it.
If you're a based moralbro who has a soul, you'll love it.
Also some of the best music in any game. Have fun friend. You've joined at the right time.
youtube.com/watch?v=n_-9mrBMLA8

Attached: 1642471726112.jpg (1002x1688, 415.65K)

>3 days left to get the strongest unit in the game

Attached: 1627630936500.webm (700x700, 1.55M)

Stories about how a local (not!)Russia justly rose up against the world order, and although the methods of )not!)Russia are unnecessarily cruel and immoral, it is all justified because it is for the sake of changing the world order. Also, the local Mihoyo office in Moscow is using the current political situation to promote the game, and the central office in China has nothing against it. So you will effectively be sponsoring China's culture war against US.

I'm a genshinfag and this is a massive exaggeration.
The main character literally beats the shit out of a ruskie simply because he saw him walking around. Russia is treated as evil globalists for most of the game.

The GB size will get reduced in 3.0 which is the next patch. Once you've done a quest the game will dynamically delete the data from your game folder making it progressively smaller the more you do.
You also don't need to spend a penny on the game as long as you manage your expectations. You will get 70 to 80 wishes free every patch. That's enough for a 5 star every patch. There's also always a fun event to do.
Right now it's the summer event which is kino called the Golden Apple Achipelego. I think that runs out in a few weeks so you should be able to get to the requisite AR level by then.
Don't spend fragile resin until you are AR45.
When you're playing early on use a healer. You get Barbara early on. She will carry your early game. Try to use all different elements early on. Don't try and use meta teams in the open world. Have fun. The most important thing for damage is elemental reactions when two elements interact on one enemy. When attacking anything always try to proc these.
The statue of the seven will automatically heal your entire party if you stand next to it.
You can buy food ingredients and recipes in every town.
Always roll your first 16 blue wishes on the beginners banner. You'll get a Noelle which is a pretty good front line unit for the beginning of the game and probably get a few others.
Always save your purple fates until a character you want is on the featured banner.
Don't go to dragonspine too early.
Always ascend every character you get at least once for the free wish you get from it. Even if you don't use them.
Don't invest too much into characters you won't play as. Going up to level 40 or 50 and talent rank 4 to 6 is fine.
Don't worry about levelling artifacts. Level every artifact you use. When you get a better artifact you can infuse your levelled artifact into the new one so you don't use that invested xp.
There are great 3 star weapons out there. But also do the fishing quest asap because of the catch.

Attached: 1637259079809.jpg (800x1200, 961.58K)

I literally have no clue what you said but thanks user

essentially, best video game ever created

Attached: rule of cool.webm (1280x720, 2.2M)

Screen shot and save the post. It'll legitimately help when you're playing. Remember this is a chinese gacha so everything is about numbers. If something is too hard it's because you don't have enough weapon/character/artifact or talent levels.

Attached: 1632637212641.jpg (1030x1200, 244.89K)

this, genshin music is amazing- both in quality and variety. Theres hundreds of tracks litterally, and hey are all good.

youtu.be/UIam8zl4af8?t=3084
youtube.com/watch?v=tLEzapHplE8
youtu.be/DZ5QxR8nVbI
youtu.be/zmS7kzSHuSE?t=486
youtube.com/watch?v=52bunlcH60I
youtu.be/6886UG_pqyI?t=356
youtube.com/watch?v=uz2nAshTxNE&t=207s
youtu.be/Tfo7QjJZH4k
youtube.com/watch?v=Bjdu761FiA4
youtube.com/watch?v=7EstyWsE2X8

Based and paimonpilled.

Attached: 1648167733844.png (1274x1962, 1.8M)

Genshin gameplay
youtube.com/watch?v=-2zl7n-M7uQ
youtube.com/watch?v=l4Ss321rzg8
youtube.com/watch?v=_uzDcZy1PnI
youtube.com/watch?v=byiJTAQ7K1k
youtube.com/watch?v=XDS_yyeW9Dc
youtube.com/watch?v=N8lliQaBgFw
youtube.com/watch?v=FUQ4FxHYzHo
youtube.com/watch?v=o7b0T3GAnEg
youtube.com/watch?v=Mj5VBKhbY00
youtube.com/watch?v=xhZZ_RHpWSw
youtube.com/watch?v=gxEADju35x4
youtube.com/watch?v=o-tDDDBt4I0
youtube.com/watch?v=J0CaNtI0d2E
youtube.com/watch?v=KCHOIgHmbKA
youtube.com/watch?v=L9nw8PumLw8

Sure, then why Tartaglia portrayed as a good person and many quests are aimed at portraying Fatui as not so bad guys and there are already hints that Celestials are evil and that Snezhnaya is doing everything right. After all, Mihoyo is a Chinese company, and China has been brainwashing its population for a long time, therefore, it is not surprising that the Chinese brought their vision of the world into the game.

This. Raiden and inazuma are portrayed as evil and you end up saving and helping them too. People really don't get the plot.

Attached: 1650099911499.jpg (1080x2182, 963.88K)

I fucking love Aqua

Ive seen theres a relation with big tittied girls with ugly feet (might be that extra weight or just simply the overuse of high heels) but Aqua defies all that

Japanese
Cute/Beautiful
Sexy
And one of the best pair of feet ive seen ever and she knows it. Thats why her feer are, most of the time, part of the picture's main composition

>almost rolled Klee but got Keked instead
Time for a Vergil team comp

>Soulful game
>Gatcha
Choose one

How is Inazuma itself portrayed as evil?

>kek
youtube.com/watch?v=ObB2tCMYuwc

>asmongold
>murdered his mother
Pick two.

Absolutely amazing deep lore and world building. There are almost no random npc's and everyone's story is interconnected. Some quests are shit and more like fillers, but then there are great ones too. There are a lot of secrets and hidden quest chains. Environment quality is getting better with every addon. The first area is kinda boring, but then it turns into pure soul. Also that fucking music.
TLDR: it's too good to be a free game
youtube.com/watch?v=mAHW2ioE1g4

Attached: 1595575248057.png (1408x1528, 3.82M)

Are you serious? The entire inazuma chapter is about how awful and horrible the vision hunt decree is. You literally serve on the side of the rebels fighting against it. And at the end manage to change the mind of the Raiden Shogun to stop the decree. She kills several people during this period. Not to mention how she killed Orobashi and the LIghtning bird who may or may not have deserved it. Murdered Kazuha's friend as well.
Did you even play the game?

They conquered and oppress Watatsumi Island. Also Ei kill Orobashi for knowing the truth about Celestials.

>Noooo! Gacha's suck! They're predatory!!!!!
>pre order western game - it's shit and barely works and is full of woke tranny brainwashing and feminist tripe
>spend money on genshin - Get a new waifu every month. Get a new continent every year. Full of Soul with music and plot. Fun gameplay and gameplay additions frequently.
I'd rather spend hundreds on Genshin and enjoy it then spend 70 bucks for a shit western game with some covered up butch troon on the front cover. And millions others agree with me.
Fuck america.

Attached: 1654013052144.png (1095x2000, 2.19M)

>Gatcha
How to spot a reddit newfag.

On PC? Unremovable CCP spyware.

Attached: 108019293128543219315372.jpg (453x435, 53.71K)

But I though it's not on steam?

>he doesn't have a DNS filter
I can't imagine being a techlet in 2022.

Attached: 1629337661927.png (1500x500, 177.35K)