Wow, this almost feels like a video game when you get 10-13 hours in...

Wow, this almost feels like a video game when you get 10-13 hours in. I realized I had to think while fighting a boss and that I might die if I didn't use my brain. 10/10 game!

Attached: xenoblade-chronicles-3-cover.cover_300x.jpg (300x497, 42.24K)

>requires 10 hours before you get to use your brain once
>not just a 6/10 because of that, but a tenner.

Don't know who is more retarded here. Both really retarded.

This is why XBCX is the best game in the series.

i started as hard mode and the early are uniques were raping me. Will try switching back once I have more mechanics "unlocked" I guess. classic case of normal mode being baby mode and hard mode being stupidly pumped numbers.
I guess in hindsight the fun parts of these games are the post-game superbosses 200 hours in though

I recommend only playing with hard mode once you hit chapter 3
1-2 are fucking terrible with it because you don't have the tools responsible for giving you 90% of your damage

So am i getting this right, the only way to fill up your talent art quickly as an attacker is to use attacks with side or back requirements? Also what is power charge?

You fags are playing on hard, right?

>fffpweeeeef

Attached: 2022072522075800-A862246CB76B2B6DC14022F4545399F5.jpg (1280x720, 264.94K)

>they brought back the affinity chart from 1
Nice, loved that shit

The bosses and uniques on hard in the first chapters are rng unless you grind for hours.
When you get all the gimmicks by chapter 3 it becomes baby mode.

got filtered by the fight against mio, sena and taion so i turned it down a notch

I started playing this today and I don't think I've seen such a brain-dead, skill free pastiche of a game.

The tendie memes really are true, Nintendo fans are happy with a glorified speak and spell.

I'll stick to playing actual games like Dorf Fort

How is the english VO?

translation schizos need not reply and if you say "Tranny" I will ignore you.

Just looking for a general consensus on how it is as I end up playing a lot of these games in english so my GF can enjoy watching them.

Why there is no xenoblade discussion threads? Only some emulation thread. I don't want to discuss emulation problems, I want to ask questions about the game for example can I check how much reputation points I have with certain organizations? I'm at the beginning area right now (colony?)

Probably because most people don't have the game yet. I'm still waiting for mine to be delivered.

Regrettably full of e*Ros, avoid at all costs

Truth is the story is really not that good. Everyone has seen the 'war-is-hell' and 'time loop' far too many times before. The cast is not all that likable. It feels too serious. The coomers don't have any excuse to spam artwork (which I admit doesn't exist yet because of Japanese leak autism).

>e*Ros
am i just old and out of touch or what the hell does this mean?

>I realized I had to think while fighting a boss
Really? Where? Because I can't see a fucking difference when fighting a boss and random rabbit aside from bloated HP.

does xenoblade 3 have open world or is it like xenoblade 1 in that there are only specific areas to go to