Monster Hunter

>still no afflicted espinas

Attached: 1659063627820528.webm (720x404, 2.76M)

I hope that we could see a Deviant Espingas some day

Attached: 1659066393784435.gif (800x702, 122.29K)

i'm praying that TU1 doesn't get released mid/late august and we get it very early

>inb4 august 31st

Attached: PepeSmile.png (128x126, 15.97K)

Attached: 7474525728.jpg (833x1000, 958.05K)

>Afflicted Espinas
>The fireballs inflict Paralysis, Bloodblight, Poison, and Fireblight all at once
>Knocking it out of affliction just makes everywhere a shitzone because that's how Espinas works
This is going to be Hell on Earth.

Attached: mario if he feel.gif (480x360, 1.94M)

>turn brightness to 49
>game looks a million times better
what the fuck why didn't you niggers tell me this 300 hours ago

top this

Attached: cornpop.jpg (499x1063, 540.75K)

We literally did tell you

I like the Espinas weapons.
Does anyone know the stats for Brown?

I can use them just fine, but the sharpness is a bit starved. And a two slot and one slot would be nice.

SHIT A BANJOOOOOOO

That was one of the first things i saw being posted day one of Sunbreak.

>"oh hey a Kel-"

Attached: 10293939203.webm (854x480, 2.49M)

I feel like i'm doing something wrong with hammer. It's touted as an easy to play weapon, yet I always go over 15 minutes with this thing, compared to SA which I can a much faster time with it. It's just kinda hard to target the head when most monsters punish you more easily just for being in front of them

Attached: 1632549629172.jpg (720x720, 45.2K)

i really want to know what was going on in the devs minds to make a fucking CORN stick be the best wide gunlance you can get

Nobody said it was good, just easy to use. You spam bonks on the head and fit in impact craters whenever you can. No counters or meters or specific combos to worry about.
Hammer is the worst weapon in the game though so your times will be shit regardless.

It's the DPS. Hammer has really bad dps.
Try doing the big bang combo more.
Try to waterstrike more.
Take the repositioning skill, it should shorten your times.
Impact crater is a meme

They think that shelling levels are a good way to distinguish gunlances from each other when all it does is limit options.
I think Capcom have no idea how to make gunlance more cohesive as a weapon even though it got some good things in sunbreak. Why they don't let you adjust shells in some way, I have no idea.

POST CARDS

Impact Crater is the quintessential part of Hammer lifestyle. If you don't use it you might as well pick up a Longsword or some other TA slop since you clearly don't like having fun.

When I kept hearing you guys say cornpop or popcorn I was thinking you were memeing like an animation or special affect from the gunlance but then I see this.

POST ROOM

Thanks for the advice anons. For what it's worth, the courage playstyle is kinda fun, but I'm just not sure if it's worth the longer hunt times.

Espinas can already one-shot you, why would you want him to be worse?

stop double posting

They should just take the CB phial damage formula and slap it on GL with an MV adjustment.

>hammer was busted in 2nd gen and top tier in 3rd gen
i guess this is the price hammerchads have to pay. Although its weird because greatsword has consistently ranged from good to fucking broken this entire series idk why hammer went from broken to really good to outright terrible damage for the past 2 generations, i guess its damage was pretty good in world? i cant remember

I didn't mean to post in this thread in the first place

How is it so difficult for them to understand that no one gives a fuck about elements or affinity or even attack when 60% to 100% of GL damage comes from shelling and it's almost never going to inflict shit even with a slaplance setup? Literally the only things that matter on a gunlance are shelling level, shelling type and deco slots.

It was one of the worst weapons in world.
The only good skill was the spinning bludgeon and TA trannies spammed it.