Remake simplifies the map and gameplay

>remake simplifies the map and gameplay

Why do they do this?

Why are games nowadays trivialized? Why are they remaking games for babies?

Attached: soulless.png (1930x724, 3.87M)

>Why are they remaking games for babies?
Because babies are the majority of players.

simple is best

Looks like that region has gone a little too long without some American freedom

That's China you retard

Give some examples

>Profit

the unveiling of the designs for that arab megacity fot me thinkin bout this place.
how the fuck they build all that shit so tight and not have it collapse. how they supply all the food for them mofos. musta been a real shitheap inside

yes, and?

SOUL vs SOULLESS

t b f its hard to tell one 3rd world shitskin hole apart from the other

Yeah, I too have trouble distinguishing between American states!

That's exactly what I think when I see images and videos of American cities, the amount of homelessness and looting making every city there look like the same third world shit hole.

I've been living in Hong Kong for the entirety of my life and i was there for the first time just a month ago. if the internet didn't romanticise Kowloon walled city, i may never bothered to visit it. honestly, it wouldn't in today's HK and i doubt it did in 90s. No one in HK ever mentioned it anymore.

Arabs, chinks (and increasingly pajeets) do that shit as massive government vanity projects, they are not afraid of losing money just to make something huge and unsustainable for the sake of flaunting and propaganda. They think getting to brag is worth wasting money.

>Because babies are the majority of players.
No, only you.

Attached: Chad Miyazaki win again.png (725x206, 22.92K)

video games?

China literally banned this shit. They aren't allowed to build (huge) skyscrapers, because it's a waste of money, as it's exponentially more expensive per additional floor.

No one gives a shit about it, it hasn't been a thing for almost 30 years why would we still care? This is why the West is failing, we're moving forward and they're stuck perpetually in the past.

How "British" is Hong Kong today? Could I, as a tourist that doesn't speak any Chinese, get around fairly easily? Is English still the de facto language of HK?

Resident Evil, X com, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

English is still an official language, you'll find a lot of people still can speak or understand English, but the culture is not "British" at all.

>moving forward
>In late January, reports emerged of a woman being kept chained to the wall of a hut in a rural part of eastern China. Investigations later revealed that the woman, Xiao Huamei, had been abducted by traffickers in China’s southwest in the late ’90s, before being sold to a man in the east. He had since had eight children with her.
>The case sparked public outrage and calls for a wider reckoning with China’s history of human trafficking. Xiao is far from an isolated victim. Between 2017 and 2020, Chinese courts handled cases involving at least 1,250 women who had been victims of trafficking. These crimes often followed a similar pattern: traffickers kidnapping vulnerable women to sell as wives to men in other parts of China.
No, chinks is still barbarians, and always will be.

I could start listing the amount of crimes committed by Americans that belong in the court of human rights but I'd be here for all eternity.
I'm glad you're too afraid of us, you can't just bomb us like you did to Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Serbia, Vietnam, Grenada, Cuba, Panama.

From what I've seen on google maps, the places with houses that have fences and barred windows are the shitskin zones in America.
Isn't diversity so vibrant!

i don't think HK is anymore Chinese than it is British, granted it doesn't look like a British colony anymore but you can still find plenty British influence in selective few districts.

also you can easily live in HK with just knowing English. i don't think English was ever the de facto language in HK but there are many places that speaks English more so than Chinese.

There are districts (and even an island) in Hong Kong where nearly the majority of people there are white, speak English only, and never have to speak Cantonese (or hear it) on a daily basis.

Attached: hong kong.png (1600x900, 1.18M)