>NIER CHURCH IS REAL BROS!!!

Attached: IMG_20220729_113620.jpg (1080x623, 279.6K)

twitter clout-chasers should be hanged

Attached: Screenshot_20220729-182224_Twitter.jpg (1079x453, 149.09K)

FOUR

Attached: tumblr_mzpay7fbYC1sfgh8ro1_1280.png (700x1036, 563.99K)

The worst part of this is that the liars got the attention they wanted and will suffer no consequences from it.

>it's impossible. I trust the mod community more than random user on Any Forums
>you mean the kid single-handedly achieve something that the whole mod community cannot? Sure
Please show yourself so I can laugh at you

I am a modder and i am trans btw

>keep an eye out for more...
NO, NO MORE!!

Attached: 1659070968910017.jpg (619x720, 86.04K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I first assumed the community was just retarded but now they revealed that they are also complete gaslighting liars. Hardly a good introduction but hey they got the attention they wanted.

Reminder that when they say this was completely by accident or they didn't mean to let it get out of hand this is what they were doing two months ago.

Fuck these faggots, if anyone deserves harassment I hope these niggers get it in spades.

Attached: 1659083598924525.png (621x320, 118.45K)

been waiting for this dude to appear and apologize to the entire board

we are waiting faggot

based on the modding community's tools before today he wasn't wrong
he should've been more skeptical but he's not as much of an attention whore than the modders themselves

Anyone who thought it was a 12 year old boy or whatever redditors were spewing should kill themselves.

Any Forumsfags circlejerking over a game they never cared about

what were they thinking lmao
>oh, it was fun to follow! they gave us a fun week!
redditors have extremely smooth brains

there you are
say fucking sorry bitch

You niggers literally never fucking learn. HOW many fucking times does shit like this have to happen in order for you to understand that you have to stop giving these fags attention?

Attached: 1658429253905337.gif (681x644, 1.2M)

I'm not unconvinced this post wasn't made by a bot.
There's no fucking reason anyone should have trannies living in their head so absolutely rent free that have to bring them up at every single possible opportunity.

What is it with trannies making it very difficult to not hate them? It's like they do everything in their power to be the worst aspects of men and women combined.

they would better fucking make a dod3 remake mod rather than a fanfiction shit

I knew right away it was discordfags from the modding channel astroturfing because of replies like these.
Too many replies calling the man behind the mystery a "genius modder".

Attached: file.png (2478x1288, 379.22K)

it was marketing alright, just marketing by a bunch of faggots who couldnt be satisfied with saying "we have new tools for better modding!"

show cock and tits

>two months ago
Those timestamps say January user. They've been planning this shit for over half a year

>if this is a mod then recreate it now
>you can't? I accept your concession :)
Where the fuck are you get here NOW so I can call you a faggot for the last time.

Americans, lmao

i've been saying it's a mod for days, i just don't get mad at people for existing on twitter

I'm doing some datamining on people that take this shit way too seriously, could you help me out?
How old are you? Do you have a job? Are you still living with your parents? How much do you weigh?
Thanks.

mate thats from january
THEY HAVE BEEN PLANNING THIS FOR HALF A FUCKING YEAR

Go back to twitter, Devolas, you tranny faggot.

qrd?

Mass replier user linked to their discord twitch last thread, and the Drakengard PS3 emulator idiot doubled down that it's an ARG. Kill yourself you unapologetic namefags

>planning to do it for half a year
>was still half-baked and rushed
based modders would have made the robots dance to rickroll or something.
they clearly had no idea on how to plot this

Yup, exact same narcissim that discord modders pulled with those smash leaks a couple years back over a fucking mii hat lmfao.

You mean an empty hallway wasn't impossible to make after all............. ?
No way, bros.............

I care about nier which is why I'm disappointed and annoyed by terrible people who decided to lie for attention, especially since I could tell many of them were right here also continuously and directly lying to me and exploiting my interest in the series.

what a bunch of faggots

Attached: unknown (2).png (1843x557, 219.16K)

fuck these posts were just as embarrassing when they were made as it is now. this was indefensible behavior what an absolute pussy bitch he is

>literally every post about how insanely genius the supposed modder would have to be was made by the modders, talking about themselves and their buttbuddies
And I thought I was a fucking loser. God I hate the internet

Attached: 1647486363977.png (705x720, 384.29K)

Attached: FY0hzmNXEAI5P_E.jpg (900x529, 58.03K)

GET THE FUCK OUT HERE FAGGOT APOLOGISE RIGHT NOW.

Based as fuck. Get shit on retard.

>planning some ebin """"arg"""" for over half a year for literal hours worth of attention (most of it undoubtedly beomg vitriol besides reddittors trying to damage control)

Jesus christ that's sad, why are discord modders like this?

I feel bad for the dudes who still will keep believing no matter what due to not seeing the final message, Lance tweet has more than 60 000 likes.
The modders are liars if they say they did not knew this would happen.

Attached: 1659082831531713.gif (200x234, 1.97M)