GAUNTLETS OF STRENGTH

>allows players to fight bosses as much as they want once they have beaten them once
>this feature literally everybody likes is not in Elden Ring
What in the actual fuck were they thinking?

Attached: file.png (280x350, 164.72K)

Also, as soon as I posted this, I have realized that Elden Ring doesn't have an arena either.

b team doesn't think

Sekiro is a b team game. That's why both DS2 and Sekiro have hard modes. Something not in ER.

It's a good feature but it's not done well : have to kill 2 easy bosses just to practice/attempt a hard one.

Elden Ring doesn't need it since every boss is reused 10 times anyway.

Retard take.

there's DLC coming soon, be patient user.
These features weren't immediately available in Sekiro either, and Sekiro had Activision money to dive into whenever they wanted to.

The better dev team worked on Sekiro is why.

In sekiro bosses are rhythm mini games
In Elden ring bosses are a one time experience
Only children prefer the former

Can't you fight bosses without going to bossrush?

I might have been confused. If you mean - can you fight a boss you already beat instantly - I think so. I was thinking about the dlc with bossrush where bosses are more difficult and special*

"One time experience" in a way that they are so bad you don't want to fight them ever again

(too bad, they are all copy-pasted everywhere around the map anyway)

Oh ok, but special bosses have maybe a couple of new moves each, I didn't really have trouble with those

Filtered by ogre?

There's that Colosseum thing in the game that are closed off for some reason and plenty of data miners have showcased it. I'd reckon its something for the DLCs, but its certainly weird on how they never do that sort of thing.

did they even fix the stuttering on their turd game?

Parrying isn't the only form of rhythm that exists. Get good at the game, and you'll feel a rhythm when facing Morgott and Malenia.

>What in the actual fuck were they thinking?

From Software's mindset is fucking dated. More news at 11.
I wouldn't be surprised if this boss rush feature was something Activision insisted on having From Software include in the game.
After all, Sekiro was the first of these FS games that actually included the ability to rebind controls on the console versions, whereas in Dark Souls 3, BB and so on you were forced into a specific control scheme. I'm pretty sure this was also something Activision told FS to put in the console version of Sekiro.

I never got any stuttering on my Potato PC, so I'd assume so

Yes.

that was added in a update for sekiro though
I dunno how they would do it in elden ring because of all the rpg stuff, maybe they will take a snapshot of your character's stats and gear when you fir beat the boss and force you to use that in the gaunlet? they already do the same for the jar knight invaders

I'm pretty sure I've played the gargoyle bossfight like 5 times in my life at this point.