Warframe

>watched a couple of the tennocon highlights
>desire to play again increasing by the day
Should I do it Any Forumsros?
Last time I quit cause all I did was plat farm with no aim.
With Rebecute as the lead things have to have improved....right?

Attached: warframe.png (1024x1024, 1.38M)

No. Whenever I reinstall I just end up looking at my frames in my cool ship, fuck with the colors, play an hour and remember why I stopped playing.

This might be exactly what I am gonna do but fuck it.
Maybe I will finish some story missions or something, I do wonder if the new war hype is any good.
And Also my frames all look like shit cause I never buy anything that isnt more mr fodder

Attached: valbutt.jpg (766x1043, 140.13K)

>I do wonder if the new war hype is any good.
you have a necramech yet? you better have one or no new war for you.

>Should I do it Any Forumsros?
No, theres no gameplay anymore. Its all locked behind content islands that have no effect on eachother. Nothing is randomly generated, its just like ubisoft openworld areas.

Dont you get one pretty fast from deimos?
Or DO I need to play the SHITTY FUCKING OPENWORLD GOD WHY

GOD WHY DO OPEN WORLDS EXIST LIKE THAT
WHY
WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY DO IT LIKE THAT?
FOR FUCKS SAKE
ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS MAKE THE GAME FUN AND PEOPLE WOULD PAY MILLIONS FOR COSMETICS AND ENW FRAMES
WHY DID THEY HAVE TO SHIT UP THE GAME WITH A BILLION SHITTY OPEN WORLDS THAT ARE BORING SHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN

>story missions
I used to enjoy the story back when I used to play it, but it seemed like they stopped developing it in favor of the "open world". Has the story progressed in any way from the point where Lotus goes to her home planet?

>>watched a couple of the tennocon highlights
user you are watching what's not in the game yet
wait for the update to release
then wait for at least 2 months later for bugs to get patched out
never interact with their discord, read their forums or globalhomo chat
that's how you enjoy Warframe

Their open world and encounters are fun the first time around, not when you have to do the same mission 10+ times
the worlds really lack depth to pull the players in, but then again, this isn't singleplayer open world like Witcher 3, the format can not be applied.

eh
I would say
wait for Duviri Update, by then you will have a slew of story contents to go through, including the upcoming Veilbreaker if you don't particularly like "cliffhaners" for a certain character

The daily standing limits ruined the game and the open worlds, period.

Yeah, you finish those under a week and there is nothing to do afterwards.

Can we get the coin system for Cetus and Fortuna, please?

The problem is you have to autistically do the same fucking bounties pover and over and over again and then it is just over.
Worst shit in the universe

Talk about a game made out of parasitic design nowadays

I miss my Catchmoon

That's all of the warframe gameplay loop.

but at least you can cheese or create bottlenecks in corridor based maps. Open worlds are terrible because you have to waste time flying around, trying to find that 1 mob that blocked itself somewhere

Because is not really an open world game.

Its a p2p lobby based game then they realized they wanted to be open world so they tried to fit a bigger map into the same lobby and just called it a day

The Leverian almost got me in again, then they stopped updating it. Still sign in everyday for a reward expecting I'll play again at some point, but who knows.

The open world was the worst meme warframe ever did and they will justify its existance due to the high numbers when they shilled it on release.
FUCK that shit. Imagine how many resources that could have gone to bettering the games systems went into all that shit instead.

Suck dick and play the game as if it is your job nick gurr

No
Fuck off
Open world zones were a mistake
Warframe is dead
Soulframe is possibly doa on arrival because of this

I just want to build Xaku, this Fortuna rep grind suck balls after playing Deimos.

Attached: 1643687685735.jpg (236x204, 9.25K)

I quit two years ago, took a look at what was going on. Everything is the exact same. Same bullshit dumb fucking enemies, same nuke braindead gameplay, same everything else. No rewards worth getting, nothing interesting.

And apparently they're gonna do a new game that they will inevitably fuck up, so hey, at least wait for that one if you willingly want to waste your time.

this, but i also
>go to simulacrum
>test my op builds
>they're still all op
>go do the hardest steel path mission i can think of
>i either complete it and uninstall or get bored after a few minutes and then uninstall
>repeat a few months later
it's criminal how the devs made warframe rot from the inside

Last time I had a desire to play a couple of years ago I installed this garbage stood for a while in my ship, switched some loadouts and uninstalled knowing this game can't offer anything.