What VN is Any Forums reading tonight?

What VN is Any Forums reading tonight?

Attached: 2022-07-27 (16).png (1920x1200, 3.16M)

Attached: 96EF4FB0-28A1-471A-9FA7-5BDD71BA6690.png (1024x768, 1.46M)

yuzu sofuto

This town bicycle is nuts.

I feel asleep just reading your post

Fucking Evenicle 2. I'll eventually finish it.

You should unironically try reading cafe stella. It makes all the previous games feel like billion dollar action movies.

I'm a yuzufag and even I'll admit that cafe stella was pretty boring.

Attached: 1632290609004.png (1920x1080, 3.17M)

Whichever ones have dog girls.

Attached: 1659083135465.png (868x697, 996.39K)

Otome Switch it's more fun than I though

Attached: Capture1.png (1282x754, 1.73M)

I don't know how to read.

Wtf is the appeal to these games. Do you have to be a full blooded weeb to be into this shit? Do you have to be sexually attracted to cartoon characters drawn in the style known as anime? Can some Any Forumseeb tell me what's so fun about these. I don't have friends and shitposting on 4chin is the only socialization I currently have.

O-oniikiss...

Ace academy. You can laugh now.

Tsukihime remake. On the last day of ciel's normal end route

Good choice. I have to finish it.

>I don't have friends and shitposting on 4chin is the only socialization I currently have.
Sounds like you'll enjoy any of the friendship simulators.

Attached: 1637362040171.jpg (3840x2160, 796.84K)

Reading Hatsumira, had no intention of reading the Yukikaze route and didn't know it was a forced first route until I got to it so I just force skipped all the text and jumped straight into the Aioh route. Anything essential I'm going to miss by doing that?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.31M)

Her sister is better.

>friendship simulators
Name 5 (that also feature cute girls)

Guys, I need a new comfy rec. I tried playing Jousou of the mountain, but partway in it was revealed they were dudes, and that shit is qay to gay for me.
Kinda like the first ten minutes of Amario Chocolate, vut I'm worried it will become another Nekopara timewaste.
Just give me something similar to Yuzusoft games, and none of the classics.

grisaia
muvluv
little busters
majikoi
school days

There are basically 3 kinds of vns:
1) coomer vns (90% sex, 10% story)
2) romance vns with or without some coomer elements, where you usually have to help a girl solve her problems to make her fall in love in with you, (amagami, katawa shojo...)
3) story-heavy vns where the girls/sex aren't the most important thing. They are usually horror, sci-fi or mystery-themed, with or without some gameplay stuff (ace attorney, danganronpa, 999,raging loop..). They are basically interactive books with art and music where you make choices, and if the story is good they definitely offer a better experience than movies or tv series.

making rubbas

Attached: 92.png (1280x720, 1.24M)