At what point in time did Genshin surpass BotW?

At what point in time did Genshin surpass BotW?

Attached: 1658697116088733.jpg (2048x1129, 473.17K)

is this more empty space filled with nothing?
I don't consider browsing artstation galleries gameplay.

>glide has zero momentum
>can only attack straight down while gliding
>overworld encounters are just as repetitive and shallow
>has its own Koroks
It didn't.

When it released

the moment where it made more money in under a year than the entire zelda franchise will ever make in it's entire lifetime

>see picture of nice environments
>"UGH THEY MUST BE EMPTY AND SHIT"
why are incels always so bitter?

why are these games compared so heavily they seem pretty different

They’re really not that different

EVERY SINGLE RPG IN EXISTENCE IS THE SAME EXACT GAME GUYS!!!! NOW WE NEED TO ARGUE ABOUT WHY OURS IS BETTER FOR 9 TRILLION YEARS LOL

>At what point in time did Genshin surpass BotW?
when the majority of chinese admitted they don't actually have han genes

They're extremely different. The only things they have in common are stamina climbing and cellshading

I'd say around 2.0
Genshin is Breath of the Wild as a "games as a service" if it got major expansions every 60 days. Nintendo could've had this success if they weren't so fucking stupid and would just release their shit on other platforms.

Attached: cry.png (552x718, 240.09K)

Nice environments doesn't really mean Genshin has surpassed Zelda.
The designers did I nice job though.

Ummm sweetie? What about the grass???

Why is every open world game considered empty to you guys? What do you expect to see other than land?

>botw becomes a gacha
Yeah, no thanks

gotta admit those environments look pretty good
shame it is for some chink mobile gacha game

I played Genchan to lvl90
there is nothing to do, overworld mobs pose no challenge, riddles are made for toddlers, multiplayer is retarded, dialogues rival your seasonal isekai animes.

You do your daily quest everyday and waste your energy to grind artifacts. Those weekly quest are an annoying chore, like most events. Everyone I know stopped playing Genshin a month after release.
The fighting system is good, but its wasted on a power creep gacha game optimized for phones.

I enjoy zelda just for the half decade of booty blasting it's done to Any Forums.I beat it on launch and had some fun but the real gift was the anal fissures it caused.

Attached: 1658905572736596.jpg (1000x1000, 176.88K)

But your account cannot get to level 90 yet user.

then it was level 80, but the enemies on the overworld usually were lvl 90 and I think in spiral abyss up to 100

It didn't