Discuss this multiversus video game

Discuss this multiversus video game.

Attached: multiversus_jpg.png (1529x845, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H0IQBWWabuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Aya

Attached: aya-green-lantern-the-animated-series-0.1.jpg (210x240, 11.13K)

How fuzzy are Bugs Bunny's testicles?

I will leave Iron Giant and Tom & Jerry behind for Morty, im sorry

Attached: 2022-07-27 20_32_07-ROSTER _ MULTIVERSUS.png (426x412, 166.9K)

THE TRUE POWER OF THE CHAOS DUNK CAN ONLY BE USED BY ONE MAN
LEBRON WILL KNEEL WHEN THE KING PLAYS BALL

Attached: image_2022-07-29_034801855.png (360x450, 132.94K)

Post movesets, starting with a classic:

Normals
>Neutral: AAAAAAHHH SHADDUP! charge-up slap, same in air except it hits both sides
>Side attack is an 'endless' combo: starts walking forward and ranting. Any opponents that get in the way start getting comboed, but the hits get slower the longer he uses it so they can dodge out or retaliate if its held too long. Aerial he doesn't move forward except for whatever momentum he already had, but the hit decay doesn't start until he hits the ground.
>Up is a simple peck that can be charged, same in air.
>Down normal is the 'stand up son, you're fallin all over yourself' trip, combos from side special, armor break. Aerial is a clawed stomp down.

Ground Specials
>Neutral: 'eight whacks' with his wooden plank, on ground all straight ahead, in air swinging around himself more wildly
>Side: starts bouncing a ball as he walks, pressing the button again will kick it forward as a projectile. Dodging out of it makes him keep the ball on his waist. If he uses neutral normal while he has the ball, he shoves it in the opponents mouth instead of slapping them, doing less damage but stunning them temporarily.
>Up: Throws a large paper airplane, which can then be controlled to hit opponents. Can also hit and propel him a la ness' PK thunder. If uncharged, he flaps his arms/wings, getting a little bit of upward movement and slowing descent in the air.
>Down: grabs the opponent and 'leashes them'. They're stuck unable to move outside of a small radius around the point they get hit, if they try they take damage and get knocked back.

Taunts
>Turns to the camera and gives a one liner based on the opponent
>Flexes, only for his bicep to droop comically

Other
>Starts humming camptown races in his idle pose
>Alt costumes: Cowboy, Colonel Sanders, Rhode Island Red, Daenerys

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-31-05-35-56-71_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg (628x718, 110.67K)

Still needs Scooby, since I’ve already unlocked the characters I wanted to play in the game.

Attached: A5A4D8AF-5758-4E9B-B5D7-ACF2CB26DAD3.jpg (1080x1410, 404.47K)

BASED SHUTUP AND JAMPOSTER

Attached: Cyberdwarf_icon.png (250x250, 63.24K)

Attached: mental illness.jpg (750x731, 57.88K)

None of the available characters so far appeal to me the same way Dedede and Wario do in Smash, none of them are fun in the sense that getting disrespected by them doesn't piss others off.

Attached: most_wanted.png (1122x1122, 1.2M)

As much as comeback mechanics get memed on thanks to sakurai's autism, it makes a lot of sense for popeye since his whole schtick is get beat up, eat spinach, get buff
Other than that, twister punch is an obvious one
A punch special that negates projectiles by turning them into smaller versions of themselves as he's been shown to do before would be based, especially if it was unique for different projectiles (bugs' safe becomes a bunch of padlocks, rocket becomes several bits of tnt, etc)
Maybe an uppercut that knocks the opponent out of their skin and they need to spend a bit of time running around as a debuffed skeleton? Idk he has a lot of potential for insanely wacky shit

Attached: popeye.jpg (1280x1200, 94.36K)

Any advice on playing Garnet? She feels a bit one dimensional

Attached: 7798C53C-B566-489C-A89A-4D25D7CCB2FA.jpg (736x1352, 55.17K)

PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH
then
PUNCH MORE

Looks like cringe.

Carl would be fucking lit

youtube.com/watch?v=H0IQBWWabuU

Attached: 1659064715013710.png (905x909, 1.15M)

Holy hell Wonder Woman fucking sucks. Why does she even have a projectile perk at level 4? Also Superman is kinda shit too, but at least he's fun. He feels like the Ganon of this game.

guys, do you think they'll add Lola?

i like to start with sloppy head, then i climb up from between her thighs and kiss her while i rub my cock on her clit (since it's still buzzing from all the head.) after that, it's kinda freestyle. usually ends in a steamy creampie though, that bitch sure knows how gulp down a load with her pussy.

STILL NO ASIA SERVER! DEVS ARE RACIST JUST LIKE SUPERMAN.

ASIA SERVER NOW!

Attached: 3v3xhvct9dt21.png (266x320, 200.29K)

You're cringe.

Can we talk about the game instead of rosterfagging?

saw a friend play a couple games of this and it looks so messy and it instantly reminded me of wii shovelware.

user she's a rock monster that's half a being of pure light, I'm not even sure she has a vagina

Attached: Screenshot_20220729-030314_Gallery.jpg (1039x1074, 601.46K)

It’s getting stale. Superman can do that and actually has an air game

I thought so too, and then I played it, and I realized it's actually a lot of fun and feels pretty good. I'm just as shocked as you are.

Superman has the same power as Scarlett Johansen?

Does the matchmaking put you up against highly skilled opponents that spend their time in the training room after a while ? I'm just a button mashing dingus, I like pushing buttons and sometimes stuff goes my way.

Attached: 1632375576598.jpg (1055x1055, 197.49K)

enjoy your "roles" bro.

if Steven's dad can impregnate one, I'm sure someone could fuck Garnet too, if she wanted

Peridot

The Steven Universe characters look like absolute mongrels in this line-up.

i dunno user, she's my favorite. Maybe play around with her specials more? They have long cooldowns but you can make some goofy shit happen. And the electric perk that gives you and your ally speed + armor break if you land an up special (+ static electricity perk) is incredibly, in my experience, undervalued
I only play duos mind you

okay, for the record, i laughed at your response.

this user isn't me, but this was my logic. if Pink Diamond or whatever her designation is could get pregnant, i have to imagine they have genitals and a womb compatible with human sperm.

Well, it's fun so I will.

Attached: 1657883305595.png (300x241, 35.94K)

They can shapeshift, and one of them got canonically fucked and impregnated which is how Steven was born. Yes I watched the show and it's good, and the sky arena has the best music in Multiversus.

Attached: __steven_quartz_universe_peridot_and_ronaldo_fryman_steven_universe_drawn_by_kohira_san__21b00167f79eeebd726f4610f4870abc.png (553x515, 134.6K)

Why is your least wanted is a character already confirmed?

I will enjoy making people ragequit in 1v1s with my support character.

Attached: __velma_dace_dinkley_scooby_doo_drawn_by_ilya_kuvshinov__f279b5f40bd7fea9500fc6ce693edb61.jpg (900x900, 902.46K)

>install harley skin mod
>now it's saying i have to unlock her again
wtf

Attached: 1640089552724.jpg (1320x1072, 436.55K)

Garnet was made for my penis. No I do not know anything about her or her show

Attached: 1645375351766.png (402x280, 160.52K)

Matchmaking for solo queue is a legit gamble every time.
t. Had a match where my level 23 Iron Giant was paired with a level 16 shaggy against level 2 superman and level 3 jake... Level doesn't equal skill of course but the difference in playtime makes it unfair probably