Who would win?

Who would win?

Attached: saulvsedge.jpg (1540x662, 175.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=47JLT_T0rrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gene

> Soul Edge

TO SHINE

youtube.com/watch?v=47JLT_T0rrc

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 7.36K)

i haven't played much ace attorney, have we ever actually seen edgeworth win a case?

Edgeworth would kick his ass because the justice system he works in is INCREDIBLY biased against the defence, and he is legitimately a highly skilled prosecutor. In addition, there is no jury, meaning that Saul cannot appeal to them.

Saul is more skilled and more willing to bend the law to get results than Phoenix is

*filters Any Forums*

Attached: mpvnet_6vdinLvlcG.png (345x478, 161.07K)

You do realize there are two games where he is a protagonist and wins plenty in those?

>Any Forums didn't like the best episode of s6
What I'd expect of them desu.

Well to state the obvious he wins Case 2-4 and Case 3-4 is a stalemate but he also wins a ton of cases offscreen. He was undefeated before going against Phoenix in the first game, and even though we somehow don't get to play as him AS a prosecutor in the Investigations series, the ending of the first game has him win his court case against Alba with ease

He is finding a suspect in the first case and only once he is in courtroom actually winning a case during session.

I'm not visiting the shithole that is Any Forums, how the fuck this episode filtered them, it's classic Slipping Jimmy

Clussy fever guy

soul because edgeworth is a jobber

Saul has plot armor

Tv disliked it? Why? It was a fun and good episode, whats there not to like?

Attached: FYyjwutXwAEok_z.jpg (1920x1080, 241.2K)

its a fucking filler, nothing happened the entire 50min

It was about Gene getting his confidence back after spending years as a paranoid wreck expecting to be found out at any moment.

So does edgeworth