Why are idiots still playing gachashits? it is ruining the industry

why are idiots still playing gachashits? it is ruining the industry

Attached: jashinchan.seething.webm (1920x1080, 2M)

cum

It seems having a crippling gambling addiction is far more common than what people assumed.

This is like asking
>why are retards still playing FIFA/Madden?

Developers should stop being niggers then and put cute anime grills into their games so I don't have to play gacha to get my fill.

Attached: 1658229233585439.jpg (450x508, 62.89K)

idk if it was this one or the anime that Any Forums likes (if they're not the same). but which one was trying to be as funny as gintama and allegedly suceeding

rhythm gacha games are more consumer friendly than AAA paid online games
>w-w-who cares if you can play every song for free, I need that jpeg right now, combos are irrelevant, only score matters

rec me some gacha rhythm games user

Attached: pbjt.gif (390x560, 56.37K)

Only bugs play gacha. It's quite intresting to watch the insects spend millions on absolutely nothing.

This, its so fucking obvious and easy and no one does it.

Jashin calm the fuck down!

Right now I play 3 of them and all of them have Guitar Hero style of gameplay and in general are thumb friendly
>Bang Dream
I think it's 6 years old by that point, so it lacks the smoothness of more recent games, but the amount of songs cumulated over time. The gimmick behind it is that the songs are performed by bands, and 4 of them are real life seiyuu bands.
>Project Sekai, or Colorful Stage in the west
Smoother and more polished Bang Dream (same studio) with vocaloids. There also non vocaloid characters, but you can set the game to play either vocaloid or non vocaloid version of songs by default. It has some really good songs.
>D4DJ
My favourite one, but also not too popular. It has the biggest amount of songs from these and the most varied selection (original songs, covers, licensed songs, game music, desu there might be too few original songs in comparison to everything else). Gameplay wise in comparison to the other games, there's slider and disc scratching.

Because they're retarded.

People are retarded so they fall for obvious scams and then they convince themselves they aren't being scammed because they're doing it so it must be smart.

Attached: 1646846055507.jpg (1762x1139, 104.83K)

Not really

>Its the gachashit
>Not the tranny devs pushing their agenda
>Not the self loathing whiteoids
>Not the fags
>It's the couple of games with gambling mechanics who have been around for a very long time that's ruining the industry
I have taken shits that are smarter than you, OP

Dumb snek.

*kisses you*

It's fun.

Attached: 1657232879167.jpg (994x998, 280.27K)

Gambling addicts who can't admit they have a mental disease.

Because they can be fun and have cool waifus.

Attached: 199855533664.webm (1280x720, 2.67M)

Because they're idiots, duh.

Attached: 1360933185815.png (137x142, 15.09K)