Anyone going for the halo 2 challenge? if you beat the campaign deathless with all skulls on (except envy) you get $20...

anyone going for the halo 2 challenge? if you beat the campaign deathless with all skulls on (except envy) you get $20,000

Attached: Halo2-cover.png (256x319, 142.72K)

Sounds easy. Just don't die.

what does envy do again?

gives master chief camo on chief levels

Technically possible but it will take hundreds of hours of practice and someone's gonna need to come up with reliable strats for Gravemind.

lets Chief use active camo like Arbiter can.

Prevents you from qualifying for the $20,000.

No. I play video games for fun, not bragging rights/money/the desire to fit in. Crazy, right?

damn can't believe bungie would code a skull like that in

what difficulty? if it's LASO I'm out, I could work a minimum wage job and earn 20k doing that with the time it would take me to get a perfect Halo 2 LASO run

It is LASO.

rev up those walmart applications

bump

Why doesn't someone just cheat/ TAS. Literally how are they going to know?

you have to do it on stream

The speedrunners for the game are incredibly autistic and have caught people splicing runs before for stuff that runs on global timers and so it doesn't match up if you just edit together your best checkpoints

As for making a "Lotad" and passing it off as actual play, I'm not sure.

It has to be done live to qualify. Plus, if anyone claims to have completed mythic run, every frame would be examined to ensure no cheating occurred. There is a reason it hasn't been done yet.

H2 LASO co-op 4 player's is a pain in the ass. Fuck doing it solo

Attached: lol.png (1511x1065, 1.25M)

lol imagine having no friends and having to do it solo haha couldnt be me

Attached: halo.jpg (949x244, 53.17K)

It's still stupid because of the gravemind glitch. 4-8 hours into the run you can randomly die to enemies before getting player control. Either some speedrun autist who already runs Halo 2 daily will do it or no one will.

hello cody miller