Game Pass thread

What are you playing?

Attached: F526E018-78D3-4AF0-A776-80426493FD45.jpg (788x444, 41.65K)

Nothing. Tried it for a bit because it came with the laptop I bought. I was going to use the points I got to get more and they wanted a phone number so I uninstalled it.

Bump

Stadia

Doom Eternal
Dusk Falls had a great beginning but became boring quickly.
Road 96 was surprisingly entertaining despite the woke fever dream. I wish Sonya would step on me. How did a character like her get into a game like this anyway?

Skate 3

Power wash sim

Everything else is boring

Stray. It's super comfy with a pretty good artstyle

Pretty sure that's not on Game Pass.

Yakuza Kiwami 2, then I'll be playing through 3-7

It's not but it is on PS+

power wash simulator. it's so fucking retarded and it's so fucking fun.

is this what people are paying for now? A subscription to play games you don't own for as long as papa m$ says you're allowed per title? Are we in zombo-wombo land? Have we really reached the bottom floor of hell and started digging only to find another, exponentionally worse hell with an elevator straight to the absolute bottom of that? Its gone beyond tiresome. There is no hope, not even the absence of it, there is only a negative void filled with an infinite amount of compounding suffering where the further you look for reassurance the more the industry beats you into a monetized coma.

I like all the other Yakuza games, but I enjoyed 7 a lot more than I expected to. The first 2 or 3 chapters are bit slow because story+tutorial but once you unlock all the mechanics and minigames it gets very open and fun.

escape academy. the timer is gay but it's fun

Went back to Halo after taking a break from it and holy shit that mode you have to play to unlock the event shit is fucking infuriating

I could buy the Yakuza games or I could just keep playing through XGP

Before Game Pass I just pirated so it isn’t like I owned games before this.

Watch dogs 2, at 60fps with the boost it's nice to play but damn the storyline has a gen-z style that ruins the (not so good) first

The only people who care about owning games they only play once are manchildren. It was said numerous times if you only want to play one game then GP is not for you. You are allowed to buy Battlefield 2042 or Cyberpunk day 1 for full price and enjoy all the benefits. I know it is impossible to believe I wanted to play the games I did in Game Pass while I'm allowed to buy to "own" (until removed from storefronts or servers closed) games but try to.

And please don't come with the pirate excuse. If you are a pirate your opinion doesn't matter as you don't pay for anything anyway.

It's janky and unpolished, but I like it a lot. Reminds me of the PS2 Tomb Raiders.

Attached: Star_Wars_Jedi_Fallen_Order_capa.png (353x500, 409.6K)

I have a 2 month free trial and it still feels like a waste of money. Cloud gaming is a cool gimmick though, being able to play forza or flight sim on a potato without any downloads.