You're nothing more than an NPC in corporate games

You're nothing more than an NPC in corporate games.

Attached: 0.png (931x896, 120.99K)

Anyone who supports trannysoft or trannystation should kill themselves immediately.

Attached: 1642537236977.jpg (773x505, 265.54K)

Surely we would be in a terrible place without that era of "hands free" gaming.

>hadn't of stuck the course
what

I agree, every console brand is for gays and beta males.

Attached: 9bv8bd77ymu51.jpg (2048x2048, 673.19K)

Do you like, take a pleasure in collecting these pictures? Do you masturbate to them? Otherwise why do you have an entire folder of this garbage

>everything is about sex
As always, woke degenerates project their own psychology onto others.

Attached: 1628102897187.jpg (750x745, 52.41K)

they look just like me!

>competition bad now because xorporate ceo said competition good!
Come on snoys. you got that cucked snoypass entirely because of MS succeeding with goypass and you know it

I don't give a shit

I buy consoles and all their games second hand for dirt cheap at the end of their generation. only buy old offbeat PC games from indie devs on steam sales, pirate everything else. I emulate old games on my phone with lemurdroid. I use a 7 year old potato laptop with a dual core CPU that I will not upgrade in the near future. just got finished with the PS3 last year and then bought a PS4 with a fuckton of games for less than 100 bucks. these companies (and Any Forums) can suck my fat dick

Attached: zog.jpg (633x359, 31.38K)

every body knew this, except the americans because they're cattle, and other third world console owners

isn't this the faggot that frequently shut down Rare's promising projects and had shit like Live and Uncut censored?

I'll never not be mad that Sabreman's Stampede and Conker's Other Bad Day got shitcanned.

You could've saved him, but you just had to redeem that fucking card, didn't you?

Attached: fuck it, i'll get my own bobs and vagene.png (252x191, 76.12K)

Wow such masterful puppetry.

consoles in general are unpopular in my cunt

no shit

One of the most amazing capitalist lies is that discord and infighting is more powerful than unity and cooperation

well, he is a FORMER boss for a reason

Posts like that always make me wonder what the poster is actually doing these days.
Old posts that were correct/predicted the future don't seem to matter. But when it's blatently wrong, it feels like you can't help but wonder if they're still ez-e'ing things or what.

he's probably too busy creaming himself in 30/30 famitsu threads and switch sales threads while laughing at all the shitopsting and coping snoys