Why does no one want to talk about Tr4.5h anymore?

Why does no one want to talk about Tr4.5h anymore?

Attached: H2x1_NSwitch_SuperSmashBrosUltimate_02_image1600w_jpg.jpg (1600x800, 1.58M)

Because both Nintendo and it's own community killed the fucking game. It's literally bleeding players to Multiversus. It has 200,000 players on Steam alone.

DLC's done and there's the general.

MultiVersus is actually good, fun, and most importantly:

can actually be played online.

I have been playing Smash since Melee. The series in general is finally starting to feel old to me. Sakurai was right to call this the finale.

>can actually be played online.
This. Even Walmart tier wifi connection gives you a significantly better experience in MultiVersus than a good connection would get you in Smash Ultimate. It's absolutely retarded how you let Nintendo get away with it.

>Is actually good
It's too floaty for my tastes, doesn't feel great to play

>too floaty
>prefers Tr4.5h
??? At least Meleefags have an excuse

I don't disagree with him that the characters are floaty, but at least that means they have actual movement. Ultimate has less movement tech than even Smash 4 which is unforgiveable.

>Tr4.5h
lol no one calls it that and it wont catch on

It's floaty incomplete garbage with a mediocre roster

Mediocre how? It has Super Man and Iron Giant together in the same game. Posts like these just solidify the fact that people only gave a shit about Ultimate because of its roster. It's all you can fucking think about. You can't comprehend the fact that another company managed to have both fun characters and gameplay that isn't AIDS.

>it's own community
>bleeding players to Multiversus
Yeah, maybe. Not a single person in Japan or Europe gives a fuck about Multiversus though, it's an American thing. The American Smash scene had already been declining rapidly in contrast to its still continuing expansion worldwide. It'll end up like Dota where not a single person in the North American continent plays it but the community is still huge because who really cares about burgers at the end of the day.

Every other game, including fighting games, have better online than this piece of hot dogshit. How they got away with fucking Limewire p2p connections in this day and age is beyond me. I refunded the game as soon as it became apparent the online was fucking garbage and I give zero fucks about the DLC character shit. Smash is fucking dead. Nintendo wants you to buy the next new smash, buy the DLC and then stop playing it.

It's not fun to play. In fact I'd say it's the complete opposite and you feel irritate every time you stop playing. Doesn't even matter if you're winning or losing. The bad online is just icing on the cake

we're talking about it right now though

You're delusional. That "American thing" is the most played fighting game at the moment. I want to stress again that it has over 200,000 current players on Steam alone. It's probably closer to 500,000 if you factor in the other platforms, and that's just a conservative estimate. You're crazy if you think these are all Americans getting tired of Smash and not a multinational, multiplatform megaplayerbase. There's so many people playing the game that the servers are struggling to handle them all. This never happened to Smash, not even once.

No, it doesn't you fucking shill. It had 150k and it drops to 50k off of peak times, indicating a strong regional bias.

Yeah, and Tr4.5h has 0 fucking players on Steam LMAO

DEAD FUCKING GAME

It is available in the Americas, Europe, and Australia.

Because its an unfun game that people only play because its the latest smash game and has a big roster.

ultimate is a 1/10, it’s one of the worst games I’ve ever played and I’ve played a thousand games at least.

I'm sorry I broke your programming, shill-kun. A peak drop as much as Multiverse is statistically significant considering it's usually 50% most games. And the peak seems to be American prime time, curious. I wonder why that is the case for such a multinational, multiplatform megaplayerbase.

The game feels like shit to play desu. The controls are janky and clunky. I've never had a smash game not read so many of my inputs before or made me accidentally do another attack. Or how sticky some of the shit is. Like when I try to go down through a platform it'll just crouch instead or how sometimes I'll enter an input and my character will just do fucking nothing at all

Every attack is fucking so safe and I absolutely hate it. Even some smash attacks are safe. The first time I saw incineroar do a smash I was blown away by how quickly he could act afterwords and the garbage online just makes it 10x more annoying.

I hate how much sakurai has fucked the game up since melee just because he hates competitive players this much

I've played a 1001 games and I think it's really good.

Not enough heavyweight characters

Attached: TheirThickTorsosFormingAFleshyCageAroundMyHead.jpg (1280x1095, 142.91K)

No you haven’t and it’s shit. Go fuck yourself, I wasn’t joking when I said that it’s one of the worst games i’ve ever played. Hate you faggots who try to undercut what people say constantly.