What is your honest opinion of Metroid Fusion?

What is your honest opinion of Metroid Fusion?

Attached: Metroid Fusion.jpg (320x320, 39.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N2hgVSJ7VBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's fun, but the ADAM scenes are a pain on repeat playthroughs

Great game, the linear aspect honestly doesn't bother me for the type of game they were going for here
Not as good as Super but well worthy of being a sequel

I wanted the fusion suit in Prime so badly but I didnt have a link cable rip

Attached: 1619024407734.jpg (1920x1080, 325.05K)

It sucked

Pure kino. Great atmosphere, music, graphics and easily the best boss fights in the series.
youtube.com/watch?v=N2hgVSJ7VBs

Attached: Metroid Fusion SA-X.webm (466x320, 2.78M)

I always thought SA-X’s nose was a little angry mouth and it totally killed the spook factor.

Holy shit, I see an angry screaming Kirby now, lol.

Supposedly this game is an extensive, EXTENSIVE romhack of Wario Land 4, which makes me wonder if it's possible to hack Wario back into the game or vice versa, putting Samus in WL4. Has anyone ever tried it?

Best 2d metroid, only held back by lack of cutscene skipping, feels so good to play, even just shooting with the base charge shot and power beam feels good. better music and atmosphere than Dread too.

>Best 2d metroid
Bait

Psychological horror kino

Attached: 1657067609177.png (280x187, 77.85K)

I like it. Great sprite art. Kind of shocking how good it is at its horror segments.
Very linear and all the exploration is basically tacked on at the end in a weird way.
Overall good, but very much “Metroid distilled down into a GBA game”

It's super nice as a first playthrough, I will never get the hate it received
It's only problem is poor replayability
Also the fusion suit is fucking hot I want to stick my penis in that blue goo thing

You're hand-holded throughout the entire game besides two instances where you get to ignore the computer and make your own way. These are the two best parts of the game which begs the question why the computer's even there

Second best. Super is still better.

It's decent but I've only ever played it once and have no desire to play it again whereas I've replayed SM countless times.

It was my first metroid game and I enjoyed it A LOT.

It was good. I liked it and Zero Mission. I thought Zero Mission was better overall, though.

Managed to do horror on a fucking GBA
Absolute kino

Lame soundtrack. No exploration. Annoying briefings. Fantastic game.

How the flying fuck is the game missing the theme of Samus? Even Dread got that right?