Buy game

>buy game
>say one wrong word
>$60 stolen

Attached: 7CCE6981-17EF-483F-8AFD-4DE0871FA8A9.png (1087x419, 243.78K)

>report players every single game
>start fights with people just to bait them into raging and then report them
>get a little notification practically every time I launch the game telling me they banned at least one of the poor losers
Ajajaja

Attached: disneyland.gif (600x1052, 807.79K)

Gem

lol but you will still never be a woman

>buy gym membership
>say one wrong word
>money stolen and banned from all locations
You see how I can apply this stupid ass logic to anything, you agreed to the rules and broke them you deserve to get your ass banned

>get job
>say one wrong word
>fired and put on a "do not hire" blacklist across the entire working industry because the hedge funds don't want problematic employees present in the companies they're providing money to

Cute asian Miyeon is for black men! Miyeon best girl!

Attached: 1648066428877.png (752x947, 689.5K)

Don't buy/play games made by companies who recently underwent "restructuring" to be "more inclusive", "diverse", "equitable" or "culturally sensitive". They all use the same buzzwords to signal to their in-group of fellow ideologs, and they love to announce their virtue and delusion to anyone and everyone who will listen, because it's basically the religion of this generation, so you can't miss them.

It's literally that simple. I've never been banned from a game in my life.

jannies need to start banning op for making the same thread every day

>buy game
well theres your problem

>buy game
>accept terms of service
>get upset when they legally are able to remove you
Retard.

One is a place of business, the other is in your home on your computer.

disneyland doesn't have a mute button

>Buy a license that the company says they can revoke if you break their rules
>break rules and get license revoked
wow

lmao an actual tranny

how about

>buy game
>shut your goddamn mouth and play it
>nothing happens

What's with the tranny obsession?

Not quite.
The server you play on is public and is owned by a company. If you were hosting the server then you call the shots

I got banned from twitch for randomly typing fagger. Meanwhile the same chat has people spamming amogus cocks. What exactly is the standard?

you know probably just tired of grown men playing pretend

>calling someone a faggot is equivalent to crude ascii art
The absolute state of braindead zoomers in twenty twenty two

They didn't take your game away, they just don't allow you access to their business services

>calling someone a faggot
Didn't happen.

which in turn no longer allow you to host your own servers, so yeah, might as well take the game away. Faggot. Niggers like you need to be put on a cross. Matchmaking was a mistake.

They have a fetish for them but feel bad about it so they lash out at anything that reminds them of trannies, which is everything because they never stop thinking about trannies

How's about you learn to act like an adult
I bet if you do all these problems you have will suddenly go away

hahaha this is easily the best meme ever, nothing will ever top this.

I'm actually glad that no one can say nigger on line anymore because ironically the game chats have gotten better
You see, back in the olden days the people with the best banter were also the kind of people who were perfectly willing to say nigger-faggot, but the reputation of those times has proceeded it and we now have a generation of kids who think that saying nigger is itself banter and not a tool for it. Voice chats are made better without those kids

Attached: 1643745469025.png (346x346, 139.19K)

Attached: 165807499086945.png (604x1059, 265.04K)

>wrong word

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (700x394, 137.51K)

if he was acting like an adult he wouldn't be playing a shitty game that bans you for mature language in the first place. these companies literally invite autistic children to play and then ban them for acting like they know they'll act. it's a scam.

I just want faggot back.

You will not be body type 2 btw

Okay, then why not let me host my own community servers?
This shouldn't just be a thing that games from a decade ago do.

How about you stop being a controlling faggot over something as stupid as video games and let people have their own enjoyment. Oh wait, unironic nazis don't like that. Get some self-awareness you dumb clown. Why do you think tons of players just drop these shit games? Real adults actually don't let meme words from idiots online hurt their feelings, as it's meaningless fluff.

When players are given back control of their servers and are able to host, you can talk as much bullshit as you want about being a fairy, as long as matchmaking exists, if you take away the right to play over words, I will always demand a full refund. Grow the fuck up and get a spine you baby.

these threads are so based they're Biblical

Because you don't look up a game's features before buying like an illiterate american consoomer

Just do a stereotypical fag voice whilst you say it, gays say it all the time

No I do.
But really, why is it that games dont have community servers anymore?

>the punishment is proportionate to rule breaking

Name 5 games with the ability to host your own servers that came out in the last 3 years that have the option of at least 5v5 multiplayer without connecting to a master server listing. Go ahead. Try.

Indies don't count either.

If some people started calling blacks "n-words" do you think they would ban that too?