What am I in for?

What am I in for?

Attached: nierautomata.jpg (800x800, 109.34K)

Godtier soundtrack
Lackluster graphics
Retarded story
Pretty gameplay that doesn't feel good

Trannies

The epitome of this

Attached: 1640368129659.png (1600x900, 318.8K)

THE HECKIN CHURCH DOOR

qrd on this? what did I miss

Big Booty Waifu
Pseudo philosophy that puts metal gear to shame...
Godlike OST like user No:607329863 said
Open world
Giant bosses
MORE BOOTY SHOTS!
and an alright combat

Tranny mod-maker trying to showcase his latest modding tools while LARPing as an official Developer LARPing as a child.

Very shallow combat
Playing with the fun character for one fourth of your total playtime
Good music

Become As Gods

Not hidden doors that lead you to a church :(

A test whether an amazing looking ass will make you put up with one of the most cringeworthy writing in video games.

Different user here, so it was a mod after all? Not a sneaky viral campaign before the switch release?

A good fucking game.
Don't listen to the retards saying that it's all about the ass. Those fuckers either never played it or didn't get past the tutorial, the bitter fucks.

I think I remember people saying that you only play as 2B for the first route and she dies or whatever. Is that true? Do you unlock the ability to play as any character in NG+ or something like that?

You play as 2B in route 1
You play as 9S (while 2B follows you around) in route 2
You play as 2B in route 3 (short)
You pick to play as A2 or 9S for the next routes
You can go back to previous routes at any time.

Once you finish the "game" play it again and keep loading your save file, without spoiling anything you'll know once it ends but just spoiled it like a retard so there's that

I didn't spoil anything, retard.

lmao you did

a 7/10 game unless you like melodramatic jrpg shit

Game of the generation because of the incredibly creative ways it uses the medium. But you won't notice any of that coz you'll be "cooming" too much and you'll give up after the tutorial (route a).

A -10/-10
What I've come to appreciate is that the designs are geniuenly like sexable. Just look at 9s. He has a choker on wtf!!! Pedophilia!!!! Yeah he looks underage that's problematic because I'm a man and that makes me uncomfortable seeing my fellow men being sexualized in that way. Anyway I've also come to appreciate what it's trying to do with the story because it really is revolutionzing. No one has catched on with Nier's way of storytelling though. Every attempt like Spec ops the line is really bad and Nier does it right. Gameplay like Nier should not exist in the year if our Lord 2022, it's pretty shitty, the animations also go way too fast so you can't appreciate the beauty of it. The boss fights are fun to me but people say it's boring.

This meme was made just to make retards with idiotic opinions think that they're part of the top 1%, by reframing that same idiotic opinion using more advanced and manipulative language.