What's your opinion on games that have different versions of the same character...

What's your opinion on games that have different versions of the same character, but they're all seperate units you have to gear seperately?

Attached: 1658393334739635.webm (384x512, 970.78K)

Never played it

People don't really jerk off to this... right?

If she was wasn't wearing anything I would
Chibis with big breasts is my jam!

It's only justified if the characters are cute

Attached: hurry up.jpg (460x297, 40.98K)

Thic chibi is great.

God I love BA chibis

Attached: 1647445873995.webm (536x470, 1001.19K)

Game???

blue archive

Attached: 1642862193007.webm (480x480, 751.21K)

chibi sex wife

If they see it as a way to add more playstyle variety without filling up the game with shit filler characters that has almost to no camera time, i am okay with it.
But if they see it as a way to rebalance bad characters or character classes, they can fuck off in a ditch along with their shitty IPhone analogy.

Attached: 72bfc137229e715744202fb679c4101d.jpg (717x1223, 711.07K)

>nonomi
>asuna
secondary thread, kys faggot
You don't even play the game

Bunny asuna has my favorite troop move animation. I like sumire's too.

>gacha
Thanks,but i'm out

Post your girls if you're so cool

Attached: Screenshot_20220729-002709.jpg (2280x1080, 1.18M)

99% of mobile games would be better if they were on PC instead.

>Level 61
>raised a bunch of randoms including shitty ones like bAsuna
so you barely even play the game and opt to just spam your garbage on this board
I wonder how you're going to fare in the current raid with that shitty lineup

Attached: 14.001m.png (1735x976, 2.72M)

I don't like the concept of alts. It doesn't make sense that the same character would have a different powerset just because they put on some different clothes. They're the same character, why would I need to roll them again when I already have them? And why would I need to give them gear when I already geared them?
Azur Lane has METAs, who are different characters from another timeline so that makes sense, they're not the same character. They also have idols, which are alts of the same character using different equipment, so that's kind of justifiable. Still though, I would prefer having new characters.
Something like Blue Archive SHina who is the original in a school swimsuit has no reason to be different just because of that. Same with Arknights Skadi who IIRC is just the original who stopped holding back (but I might be wrong on that I haven't used her), if that's true can't I just tell vanilla Skadi to change to her alt?
Arknights actually has an alt system that I would be okay with. Amiya is a single character who is capable of switching between caster and guard forms, but they're both part of her kit, her forms don't come as separate alts that you have to roll gacha for. That makes sense to me.
In Blue Archive you can use both the original and their alt at the same time, which is nice for gameplay but makes even less sense from a lore perspective, it's not like they cloned themselves.

I play FGO and I have every version of Saber maxed out. Yes, that's
>Original Saber
>Saber Alter
>Santa Saber Alter
>Summer Saber Alter Rider
>Summer Saber Archer
>Saber Lancer
>Saber Lancer Alter
>Summer Saber Lancer Ruler Bunny
>Saber Caster

Special mention to the following, who I also have leveled up:
>Mysterious Heroine X
>Mysterious Heroine X Alter
>Mysterious Heroine XX

And of course honorable mentions to the saberfaces
>Jeanne d'Arc
>Jeanne d'Arc Alter
>Jeanne d'Arc Alter Santa Lily
>Summer Jeanne d'Arc Archer
>Summer Jeanne d'Arc Alter Beserker
>Nero
>Summer Nero Caster
>Bride Nero
>Okita Souji
>Summer Jet Okita Souji Assassin
>Majin Alter Ego Okita
>Gray
>Mordred
God knows there's probably some I'm forgetting. I have them all. I love this shit. I want even more fucking Sabers. In fact the only Sabers I don't have are Arthur and Summer Mordred Rider.

Attached: Saber.jpg (1713x952, 305.36K)

>Arknights actually has an alt system that I would be okay with. Amiya is a single character who is capable of switching between caster and guard forms, but they're both part of her kit, her forms don't come as separate alts that you have to roll gacha for. That makes sense to me.
Arknights has alts just like blue archive too. If you have 2 nearls you can only use one at once, but they are separate characters.

t. Gil

Attached: 1651959863174.gif (192x192, 205.34K)

I downloaded this because I though the chibis were cute and holy shit I don't understand how people can stomach playing gachas. Most boring genre I've ever played

Stupid gacha bullshit, but I don't play these games, so I can at least appreciate characters getting lots of new art in (hopefully) cool new clothes.

Attached: shuten_halloween.jpg (1584x2048, 423.27K)

Don't forget to check out CEs for servants too, you get some good alternate costumes sometimes

Attached: mmm.jpg (609x846, 78.27K)

>nightingale summer outfit never

You say that but I have Gil NP5 10/10/10 bond10 so honestly yeah maybe I'm channeling him just a little

She has a CE at least?

Attached: mmm.jpg (504x863, 59.87K)