What's your favorite golf vidya, and why?

What's your favorite golf vidya, and why?

Attached: FUNNY GOLF MEMES GOLFING FUNNY GOLFING MEMES MEMES ABOUT FUNNY GOLFING FUNNY EPIC GOLF MEME.jpg (800x641, 38.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_gXK_kcQ3RU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mario golf on game boy color

Why?

Neo Turf Masters and Everybody's Golf. I'd put Golden Tee there but it's hard to find somewhere to play it.

fpbp

Mario Golf for the gamecube because it was the one game that I could play with my dad

I think it was called PGA Tour 95 or some shit. It was on Apple IIe, used to play it before school when one of my friends came around. It was honestly everything I wanted out of a golf game, nothing complicated. Just club selection, courses, and shot strength.
Other than that, I liked Golf It! with some buddies. Really good game in a group, lots of course variety and yelling to be had.

Neo Turf Masters blew my fucking mind as a kid.

Attached: turf-rev-1[1].jpg (1440x810, 162.27K)

Because soul.

Attached: fs.jpg (1280x720, 27.67K)

When we went to visit my grandparents the only vidya they had in the house was a golf game on my grandpa's pc. I can't for the life of me remember what it was called though

This one and the handful of others like it scattered around sites like nabisco.com.
I would spend hours playing them with my sisters and drawing up designs for my own mini golf courses.
And they're all up on flashpoint

Forgot the fucking image

Attached: zKJhzP0b1xMTh-6XsKeBASVN6evRXp0rQjHb3pLIW6Q.png (624x349, 284.86K)

Looking it up I think it was one of the Microsoft golf versions. I dont even like golf but I had good times on that

Everybody’s Golf for the PS4 is excellent and servers are still up until September. Other favorite is Toadstool Tour for the GameCube.

This. It's still the best golf game to this day.

youtube.com/watch?v=_gXK_kcQ3RU

>playing 18 holes with your cock
well you're not wrong I suppose

Wow I forgot

was this game saved anywhere or in the bluearchive?

neo turf masters and the hot shot/everybody's golf games
wish sony would put everybody's golf on pc but they have to put other bullshit on instead

Golf With Your Friends

Sony would make so much fucking money if they turned back into a software management company and just pushed what little franchises they had left on PC and switch for a few gens.

This. If you haven't played it I can recommend Golf Story on the Switch. The golf gameplay is pretty much a copy, with some extra added features and it's very polished. The story and music sucks ass though, but the acutal golf is fun as hell. Just wish there were more courses, and online multiplayer. And if you don't have a Switch it works perfectly on emulator, which I played it on lol.

fpbp