Nier "ARG" Thread

Do you believe user?

Attached: 1639503479836.png (1280x720, 178.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/polls/YVyP2QW44gN
twitch.tv/ze34_zinnia
youtu.be/NkYejDiG9xg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

strawpoll.com/polls/YVyP2QW44gN

What's arg

yes

twitch.tv/ze34_zinnia
twitch.tv/ze34_zinnia
twitch.tv/ze34_zinnia
GET IN HERE

Attached: Capture.jpg (627x187, 14.58K)

I'm just ready for the ride to end.

Attached: wake.jpg (600x330, 22.08K)

Two is cute!

confirmed for not an arg because he said it isnt an arg (same guy who pretended to be a retarded 12 year old canadian for over a month)

Attached: 1653890065430.jpg (680x743, 53.86K)

GIVE ME ONE
GIVE ME ONE AND HER BROTHER FUCKING
GIVE ME GIVE ME GIVE ME ONEGAIIII AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So when is this guy streaming

Attached: 1658973286561268.png (262x238, 44.46K)

he put in his bio no ARGs, therefore it's not marketing, therefore it's just a modder. go to bed

what's ARG

THREAD THEME
youtu.be/NkYejDiG9xg

"An alternate reality game (ARG) is an interactive networked narrative that uses the real world as a platform and employs transmedia storytelling to deliver a story that may be altered by players' ideas or actions.

The form is defined by intense player involvement with a story that takes place in real time and evolves according to players' responses. It is shaped by characters that are actively controlled by the game's designers, as opposed to being controlled by an AI as in a computer or console video game. Players interact directly with characters in the game, solve plot-based challenges and puzzles, and collaborate as a community to analyze the story and coordinate real-life and online activities. ARGs generally use multimedia, such as telephones and mail, but rely on the Internet as the central binding medium.

ARGs tend to be free to play, with costs absorbed either through supporting products (e.g. collectible puzzle cards fund Perplex City) or through promotional relationships with existing products (for example, I Love Bees was a promotion for Halo 2, and the Lost Experience and Find 815 promoted the television show Lost). Pay-to-play models exist as well. Later games in the genre have shown an increasing amount of experimentation with new models and sub-genres."

stop asking

www.twitch.tv/ze34_zinnia >三時間 ARGはありません

there is no ARG

people who say taro is bound by contract are just coping mod worshippers, unless they have actually read his contract then they cant know if this is an announcement or not

>ARGはありません
Literally not an arg lmao. It's a mod. Or some fanfiction.

is he based or not?

Attached: thoughts.png (425x362, 19.53K)

Will miss the finale, so, posting again.

Leave your laughter if I'm wrong, leave your whatever if I'm right.

Thanks for the fun few threads, it was an autistic ride.

Attached: no arg.jpg (960x540, 131.67K)

Kaine is better than A2 in every single way

This is already an ARG. Dude can barely speak English or Japanese, ignore him.

arg =/= marketing stunt

if it turns out to be a mod i'll send the channel info to square enix corporate's copyright enforcement team, the same team that nukes FFXIV youtube channels for showcasing mods and mod installation. eat shit you fucking troons

Attached: 291821931.png (403x313, 210.93K)

so is there a time for the twitch to go live or something? I'm only kinda passively paying attention to this

>announce switch port
>nobody cares or notices
>"shit guys what do we do"
>"take some old beta footage and attach it to some cryptic reddit posts"
>suddenly everyone knows about the switch port

>Discordtrannies still in denial it's a mod
LANCE DROP THAT GUN, IT'S NOT WORTH IT!

2-ish hours

it's either going live in 5 minutes or two hours

unclear, either in five minutes or two hours

Lance is already team mod, retard.

Damn I typed fagger in the chat and got suspended.

that looks so fucking bad

Screenshot or gtfo

Attached: file.png (1066x788, 376.12K)

Yea that Nier alright

for once, anime poster was based

its been confirmed to not be a secret so lance doesnt have anything to worry about.

It's definitely not an ARG. My proof? Because the guy running the ARG said its not an ARG. Feet unrelated

Attached: 1636909717610.jpg (741x843, 663.25K)

Attached: screenshot.png (367x207, 12.5K)

reddit is real shitty at updating the user descriptions quickly, if you go to nier/new there's a bunch of retards several hours behind posting "there's a C now!!!!!"

What are your plans for the next 2 hours

Attached: Dq8mL1fU4AEDHWq.png (848x1133, 517.43K)

Either its just viral marketing for the switch port or someone is about to pull off an enormous rickroll.

Is it true he got a flair on reddit?

Attached: 1659074289036.jpg (567x590, 86.1K)

watch vtubers

he's also a moderator now lol

MAKE YOUR BETS, LADIES (MEN) AND GENTLEMEN!
>1 - It's a mod
>2 - It's viral marketing
>3 - It's a real secret
>4 - We are about go get Rick Rolled

Attached: 1527390752745.gif (200x200, 9.4K)

if it's actually two hours and not within the next minute I'm just going to bed to read the salt in the morning

ARGじゃない Officialじゃない
>ARGじゃない Officialじゃない
ARGじゃない Officialじゃない
>ARGじゃない Officialじゃない
ARGじゃない Officialじゃない
>ARGじゃない Officialじゃない
ARGじゃない Officialじゃない
>ARGじゃない Officialじゃない

IT'S OVER

same here. was going to be in bed an hour ago, bt decided to jerk off then saw this

Nothing.
I get used to it.

Attached: 1630567727717.png (308x279, 28.9K)

Either
>it's a developer doing some kind of marketing, BTFOing Any Forums's "it's totally a mod guys trust me"
>it's actually a modder who singlehandedy wrote a suite of modding tools with never before seen levels of sophistication, for the sole purpose of BTFOing and trolling the nier automata modding community

We really can't lose.

I mean technically even before he said it's not an ARG it wasn't really an ARG because there weren't clues that people were figuring out or any other ARG quality it was just people waiting for updates, so there were never any qualities of an ARG in the first place

Attached: file.png (713x93, 12.54K)

>Officialじゃない

Attached: scared.png (421x500, 257.74K)

no reason to care, very good. why would he decide to post this now on his bio, instead of having the reveal on the stream, though?

Hahaha looks like someone got a call from the legal department

Attached: 1642159362122.gif (540x540, 710.1K)

Everyone with a brain knew it was a mod since the beginning. Fuck everyone here who called me a retard for saying it was a mod.

>Not official

Aaaaand there goes my hype.

Little fucker should at least stuck to it until the end.

It's still up?

But yeah at the rate this is going it's some modder that got too much attention and will implode themselves in typical reddit fashion

Exactly

i'm sorry i called you a retard. i was just hopeful :(

fucking knew it all along. i can sleep easy now.
lol at all the fags who thought it was an arg, or a new game

>receives a c&d before he can even show off the modding tools
>attention whore modder gets BTFO again

its not a secret, otherwise the assets would have been datamined in the last few days
it cant be a mod, all the modders confirmed it isnt currently possible, everything after that is them coping about the possibility of it being a random guy who has cutting edge mod technology. going so far as to berate the guy with "cutting edge mod knowledge" over all his mistakes (the furry got clowned on for a few hours, so thats good)
therefor its either a extremely elaborate rick roll or viral marketing.
>recent description translation
google translate fucked up on sadfutago, point is moot unless someone who knows japanese can confirm.
plus this is the same guy that pretended to be a retarded 12 year old for over a month.

WHAT THE FUCK IS ARG?

Attached: 1332797466215.jpg (214x214, 16.78K)

>not oficial

Attached: 1655950543025.jpg (680x501, 35.39K)

Summer can't end sooner

did this fag get a warning from square's lawyers or something?

B-But they said it was impossible!!

Attached: 1460424965690.jpg (2560x1920, 345.2K)

>modder hypes it up to an insane extent
>reveal is going to flop
>modder kills himself before releasing tools

Interestingly, the Nier reddit has stickied the post that has the link to this twitch. I don't know who to trust anymore.

Attached: file.png (625x126, 19.91K)

Where was that reddit spacing faggot that had his own headcanon of what it was? He's not even worth screencapping

>Officialじゃない
>not official
what did he mean by this

Attached: FYdzDxHVQAAYC10.jpg (1244x750, 224.3K)

>not official
PFFFFFFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: hahahahahaaaaaa.png (1085x1217, 1.66M)

Yeah, I kneel.

>Officialじゃない
b-b-but the modding trannies said this is impossible?!
THIS- THIS CAN'T BE!!!!; THEY/THEMS ARE LE EXPERTS!!!

JUST

Good to know I can sleep. Stay strong bros, hope the payoff is at least somewhat worth it in the end

So where's the fucking stream?

Is it confirmed a mod?!

So-o... i should install FarCry and Terraria back?

>I don't know who to trust anymore
are you retarded? reddit mods aren't square enix
>ARGじゃない Officialじゃない

Honestly, the most evil thing to do would be to just not say another word

No, I just wanted to keep my self unbiased

>not official

Attached: 1627348748940.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

2 hours please understand

>not official
don't care anymore. only way he could redeem this is to play king kong on stream

OFFICIAL JA NAI

Attached: 1634635415394.png (800x450, 565.49K)

If I ever make an ARG I'll def be sure to just put "this isn't an ARG" somewhere and it'll fool everyone.

so now what?

square enix as a publisher takes a hard stance on modding even if yoko taro and yosuke saito as developers have to play nice in public. FFXIV ERPers lose their youtube channels for less than this sadfutago guy has done so if it's a mod he's done lmao

Attached: 1611926750923.png (366x558, 232.89K)

is he seriously still not streaming?

he just flat out stated that the whole thing was just leading people on for a mod and was still expecting people to stick around for another two hours on twitch?

Why the fuck would you do this? Why would you reveal a twitch channel then schedule 3 hours alter then say it's not official or an ARG killing all possible excitement or doubt.

>Officialじゃない
>not official

fuck this I’m going to sleep

Attached: 57AD1FE5-6595-441F-B6D3-3D21F075BA4A.jpg (720x896, 107.29K)

I would love that but it would bug the shit out of me for the rest of my life

Now we wait to see what this madman just led all of us into witnessing

>not official

Attached: 1628336898056.gif (480x269, 3.84M)

Hot glue 2B on stream and all is forgiven. It'll give the twitch staff a heart attack

LIFE IS PAIN, WASTED MY SLEEP TIME FOR SOME RETARDED MOD AAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1659070968910017.jpg (619x720, 86.04K)

wait 2 hours then get disappointed at the boring mod reveal

Hahaha! That one faggot that was adamant that this couldn't possibly be a mod because his tranny discord modders couldn't work out how to mod game files btfo

Attached: 1572053965395.gif (416x414, 1.63M)

This will be the only thing that could possibly draw a dime at this point.

>group hot glue

A small bunch of modders like making giant spectacles for attention, and deceiving people into thinking they're an official thing is like a high to them.

Attached: E6whDV2XMAA2MOO.jpg (496x725, 48K)

augmented reality game
basically autism, they leave clues etc and you solve the game IRL, usually a puzzle that leads to some crap, a video or whatever
in reality you just wait until people from reddit or whatever solve because it's usually boring or you need some real life skills

"Alternate Reality Game". Basically a person or group of people tell a story through the internet and public interaction. If you remember back in the day when slenderman was popular, part of what made it so popular was an ARG that spawned from the original forum. Usually videogame ARG's are basically just puzzles for the community to solve like the portal ARG.

haha user lost sleep!

Attached: haaaaa.jpg (206x215, 9.67K)