Name a better villain

Name a better villain

Attached: F3017074-834A-48FD-B77E-320C23B98C78.jpg (800x512, 100.7K)

My dad.

>umm akshually Mr. OC Donutsteel was the orchestrator of everything evil in WoWtopia
don't tell me people unironically bought this

hydalin

Literally everyone hated it and even the biggest blizzdrones couldn't defend it

underrated post

I don't even think making the Jailer a woman would have improved his reception by the playerbase

Don't forget that he did it all to unite everyone against a "Bigger Threatâ„¢"

This artist right here gassed countless spirit world Jews.

Attached: 1655302037982.jpg (1206x1483, 202.29K)

Attached: Joel_Miller.jpg (1330x1078, 241.71K)

Say sike right now

>Name a better villain
Any other villain.

Who is this?

Attached: 1539562334408.jpg (593x428, 124.27K)

This fucking discount thanos is an insult to life itself. It's the most unimpressive, forgettable villain we ever had in wow. Fucking Van Cleef himself would mop the floor with this galactic level evil faggot.

Attached: by allah.png (583x588, 602.96K)

>Van Cleef
The actor?

no, my dad

Sire Denathrius was a great villain, i can't believe Blizzard decided to make Shadowlands about J'Lor instead.

If Danuser wasn't such a Marvel dickrider and wanted his own "epic" Thanos clone, J'Lor would have been some side boss and underling of Sire.

>my dad
Tits or gtfo, Vanessa

What do you mean you can't just asspull the biggest giga nigga evil villain that is actually the source of every single thing that ever happened and shit on ALL previous lore since the very creation of the license ?
Bonus : He wasn't actually the villain and tried to protect us from something bigger !!
No seriously, how retarded can you be ?

Attached: 1527151600914.gif (320x240, 3.73M)

Sorry honey my ass and tits are property of Whitemane only

Danuser is just a really bad writer and got in because he was friends with some blizzard guys.
Nepotism is a big big problem at blizzard, especially with a lot of the female higher ups just getting a job because of their boyfriend/husband.

I 100% believe this is the problem at this point. It's like all the talent got out and they're just out there with diversity hires and other faggots that got in like that.
Wow at least used to have some very strong points like their artists, we had some cool in engine cinematics, that while not high budget, had fucking soul.
Even THAT is going down the shitters now. The cinematic with Sylvanus and Uther, they look like bad disney characters, that bitch got noodles for hair too.
Now i'm just sitting here, wondering how bad it will eventually get.

One big reason for the talent exodus apart from the scandals, was Activision accountants decided to cut profit sharing, which made a lot of good talent leave for a better job.
When Blizzard did ship games they usually make bank like Overwatch did and mr.goldberg didn't like the Overwatch team getting a nice cut for their work.

>work on something
>it makes bank
>be rewarded for your talent
>sociopath corporate faggots don't think this is right
I fucking hate this world

Attached: 1523360620867.jpg (255x242, 8.57K)

Activision has been greedy to the point of destruction in the last couple of years since they know they are selling off the company anyway.