Ah my favorite SNES game, Final Fantasy 2

Ah my favorite SNES game, Final Fantasy 2.

Attached: Final-Fantasy-II-FI-e1539371783933.png (1024x721, 11.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

romhacking.net/hacks/2337/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based. The only version of FF4 actually worth playing since it removes unnecessary explicit dialogue and actually makes the game playable/completeable, without forced grinding and jap bullshit. Also gets rid of bloat trash moves like Cecil's Darkness and the twins' shitty unique abilities; or the most worthless character's worthless monk abilities.

Is this a good rom hack to try for someone who has already finished the game a few times?

Attached: ff4u.png (1024x896, 14.63K)

I played it last year, thought it was quite boring and quit when I got to the moon.

1, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 12. The rest is filler.

I got up to the point where you recruit Edward and go to the sandworm cave and got filtered. You might enjoy it, I thought it was fun for a bit up to that point. I think it bites off a bit more than it can chew basing itself off of the US FF2 version of 4, but it does work.

the battery in my cartridge is dead.

Attached: 1429436700486.jpg (550x644, 117.42K)

What are some fun JRPGs that aren't four niggas in a row? I've been enjoying Growlanser 4 recently.

>Have 6 different negative status effects on my characters
>Sips a single Antidote
FF4 is 5 niggas in a row

Langrisser series is made by the same dudes. Just avoid the 3ds game which was outsourced.

>worthless monk abilities
so you don't know how to play the game?

Live-A-Live. It's 4 niggas on a grid.

koudelka for ps1

i played ff5 at the reccomendation of v a while ago, quickly became my favorite.

ff3 my least liked so far.

Chrono Trigger, it's 3 niggas in a....uhh, they occupy space, and there's some positioning involved gameplay, but it's kinda shallow, not really sure how to call it.

Attached: 0210b595c2f3e42825f5cc6156c4007add7d0c85.jpg (1920x1082, 1.99M)

why would you post a screenshot of this? SNES or DS are the only versions worth playing.

I second the other nigger's opinion.
You're a bad person for using that image.

Ark the lad series.
Mystery dungeon games (torneko 2 and 3 and nightmare of druaga ate best)
Valkyrie profile 2 there in a group not really a row.

that seems crazy to me with 5 being your favourite. Is it the ds version or the nes version because I know that the nes version is meant to be insanely grindy. I could understand though how they set up characters for the first part of the DS version just to go fuck it.

Namingway Edition is easily the best version.

romhacking.net/hacks/2337/
It's sad that you people only know about that game because it got a heavily marketed remake.

>It's sad that you people only know about that game because it got a heavily marketed remake.
Bro, I played the AG translation just like everybody else. I'm happy the game is getting more recognition, remake or not, since I've loved it since the moment I played it. The fact that I can recommend a version with enough quality of life to not outright turn away people is just a bonus, as far as I'm concerned.

is this the one where u can just duel wield shields on everyone at the start of the game and become untouchable for the entire game?