How bout instead of whining about the industry all day and night you take little, then bigger steps to fix it...

How bout instead of whining about the industry all day and night you take little, then bigger steps to fix it? Are you just going to wallow in your own self-pity, hatred and despair until you die?

Attached: 9d90af22762d158d962249d1496dfb87b7-16-the-hunchback-of-notre-dame.rsocial.w1200.gif (1200x629, 254.3K)

i wish hunchback of notredame got a videogame outside of the minigame compilation on gbc

Ok, give me BlackRock tier investment money and I'll make it happen.

Any Forums is too fucking demoralized and destitute and lacking any amount of ambition to learn a new skill, get income, make one friend or even have some form of physical intimacy with another human.

the hunchback literally does crawl into a hole and die with his dead waifu

>you take little, then bigger steps to fix it?
I have not bought any game in the past 8 years and have actively promoted and assisted piracy.
>n-no that doesn't count!
If you have a better solution, then say it.

because it costs a fuck ton of money to start ur own video game company

>Are you just going to wallow in your own self-pity, hatred and despair until you die?

Thats the plan. Hope its soon.

>Are you just going to wallow in your own self-pity, hatred and despair until you die?
seems like it

>bro, just fight against the same people who control the world and have trillions of dollars in their bank accounts

Nah, I accepted that the industry doesn't give a fuck about me some 7 or 8 years ago and that I'll just take whatever looks fine as it comes. I recommend it actually, you stop seriously caring about things like sales numbers and whatever's trending after a while, it's quite liberating.

Attached: 1428738957376.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>tfw in the original story he ends up breaking the captain's neck and the gypsy gets sent to the gallows by frollo

Attached: zoinks.png (500x487, 228.51K)

in this version he just goes on to star in a shitty sequel that nobody bothered watching

I don't support games I dislike, and I post my displeasure online. Not sure how I could make any bigger steps.

Attached: 1657801143141.jpg (581x1253, 267.04K)

This is the closest to reality a Disney movie will ever get.

Attached: 6a8004a0113d14700055dcefd6333e62755c0540cddee2a4a328151a40b5044f_1.jpg (1080x823, 69.87K)

Yeah, that's the plan.

no, ill play it and then complain about it