How do you respond without sounding mad?

How do you respond without sounding mad?

Attached: 1659068853836.png (578x652, 122.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-zXy3DO6SKA&ab_channel=SpoonyExperiment
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"true" then you go back to playing the game, because what people online say doesn't effect you.

>twitter post from literally who
>barely any discussion on the original post
>user crops it and posts to Any Forums

literally who?

I mean, he's right. I still have fun with it, though

Dareda Omae?

What's this Lunar con I keep hearing about?
Is it anything worth doing DC travel for? Can I just watch it all on Twitch?

9001% chance this user is the cringey faggot who named himself "elden lord majin"

based and red 10

Call them a nigger.

>NOOOOOOO THAT'S NOT A HECKIN' ECELEB GAME ESSAY WRITER WITH A BLUE CHECKMARK I LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN
Dilate

Fan event, and all the stuff that comes with it.

He's right though

Post a Spoony review and take my leave.
I still, to this very day, want to fuck Lulu senseless.
youtube.com/watch?v=-zXy3DO6SKA&ab_channel=SpoonyExperiment

Attached: i like blair witch 2 even though it sucks.png (470x480, 217.85K)

That's that exact current state of final fantasy for the past 20 years at least lol. With the exception of 10.

I'm hetero and don't care.

Attached: 8A10F70D-8280-47CC-94E0-2130F608A9DA.jpg (1024x718, 77.83K)

>op screenshotting his own le ebik twitter quip

Attached: 1657844526902.png (756x759, 972.84K)

well technically speaking its true, but thats why XVI will be the first good FF

Sometimes simple and clean is preferable. I remember playing FF3 on my DS piecemeal on a commute, it was low effort, a simple story well told and it did it's job at burning time when keeping me engaged.

armpit sex is based you take that back faggot

Shit taste desu

Attached: 2F3E998C-8781-403E-872E-3F2B7A3598B0.jpg (762x766, 132.01K)

Artist for that Lulu?

Isn't that the proper summary of Elden Ring? Which character apart from the waifu that waifu niggers desperately push was even memorable? Souls combat? Depth? Give me a break. How is "muh chosen one rising from literal ash and change the world" anything but cliche. Even in Souls it's being repeated 4 fucking times.

First of all the FFXIV community is so extremely fake and virtue signally that playing the game becomes a fucking chore. If someone is playing like shit, you can literally say NOTHING. EVEN IF THE HEALER ISN'T FUCKING HEALER, OR THE TANK ISNT TANKING.

I made it 60 hours before dropping the game, but not because of the trannies and faggots, it was mostly because of the mediocre writing. I was told the FFXIV story was the next coming of Christ, beat Heavensward and almost immediately rage quit due to the narrative being so god damned cliché, predictable and just plain fucking bad. I got filtered. Filtered by the autistic community and their lies. I'm still mad to this day I fell for the shill.

Anyone who asks you to play this average ass game, ask them to post their nose. It's nothing more than a lonely weeb dress up simulator and you fucking faggots know it. YES IM MAD.

Attached: 1657285626266.jpg (1920x1080, 145.78K)

by deleting my Twitter account and partaking in some funposting on vee

Basically true, ever since they fired the guy who did FFIX for making that dumb movie.

Why keep spamming this literally who twitter post?

OK done.
Still you have shit taste

Literally just don't say the gamer word and you'll be fine.

you wrote that tweet, didn't you?
thats fucking embarrassing

is he still homeless

i say the nigger word and get banned

Why the fuck would I bother trying to argue with someone on twitter in the first place?
Especially someone who unironically calls himself "Elden Lord Majin"