>teleport somewhere
>kill a handful of mobs
>teleport somewhere
>cutscene
>talk to someone
>cutscene
>teleport somewhere
>talk to someone
This is not an MMO. And this forced pseudo-singleplayer garbage makes this game shit.

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 7.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/081ar5.jpeg
files.catbox.moe/6lrr7v.jpeg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok wownigger, go back nobody wants you here.

Could you go make something high quality for my husband?

your game sucks ass and wow being an outdated tranny game doesn't change that.

>your game sucks ass
I disagree :)

What kind of retard even play this type of 'game'

Okay but look at my dude

Attached: ffxiv_07282022_221548_488.png (1920x1017, 2.66M)

The new era of WoWfags. XIVfags are just WoWfags with a new skin.

Aw gee whiz I didn't know it was time for the nightly mental breakdown that FFXIV took the "MMO cultural hegemony" spot from WoW.

Ultima, Everquest and Asheron's Call sucked my ass, dude.

Attached: 1630687243926.jpg (414x319, 15.9K)

this confuses and terrifies the wowbuck

Attached: 2022-07-26_22-39-57-482_IpsusuQuestingPastel.png (212x731, 198.13K)

I will breed a lalafell

Attached: 1645991180.cobatsart_muffin_breed.jpg (1280x1016, 121.22K)

Then don't play it lmao

If you can't stand reading, FF14 is probably not the game for you. I know tons of Wow players who don't like reading anything in the game and prefer to just watch the cutscenes and find out everything else from condensed lore videos on Youtube instead.
As someone who spent hours and hours reading every possible dialogue option and book in Morrowind to learn as much about the world and lore as possible, the FF14 MSQ was a delight for me.

Attached: EaRQk81VAAAo-VS[1].jpg (1920x1080, 387.77K)

Them calling it an MMO and charging monthly sub is a scam. It's more a cooperative RPG like GW than it is like the rest of MMOs. It could've been a single player game with matchmaking for dungeons/raids.

Still, I think it's a comfy game with MMO-style gameplay so I will resub once in a while when I got nothing else I wanna play.

Attached: ffxiv_25072022_101618_721.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

as they said, it's more a ff game than a mmo now. that is their new tag line for the game. and that's why they continue to make trusts for older content. soon, you won't need a group at all.

Main quest by design is what you do when you're done playing the side stuff/leveling your classes. The pacing wasn't made with you no-life-ing it in mind.

That's not a lalafell, that's a quadruple quarter pounder cheeseburger that needs to be in my mouth.

that lala only fucks fujobait catbois

That can be arranged. I'll be your Graha~

thats not my lala. my lala only fucks hyurs, elezen and MAYBE a lala if he actually acts like a man instead of a boy. she sees the rest as beastmen

Post her

Attached: 1658829699871720.jpg (1920x1080, 126.41K)

do NOT open this picture

Attached: dadaba daba.jpg (433x598, 85.7K)

Oh, it's you.
YO WHAT'S GOOD! It's cool to see you're still playing even during this dry spell.

thats not actually my lala. i just saved it from earlier threads

Attached: 1637310784326.png (239x259, 82.82K)

files.catbox.moe/081ar5.jpeg

Why do WoWniggers continue to call FF the tranny game when WoW is unironically the official tranny mmo with confirmed tranny characters in it that are main characters influencing story beats? Are you all really this retarded or is it just turbo cope?

Attached: e89.jpg (981x749, 69.56K)

POTATO SEXO

Long time FF fan, friend at work convinced me to try it and I dropped it after a few weeks because it's exactly as OP described.

because everybody who utters "tranny" on Any Forums is immediately outed as 12 years old

>XIV
>WoW
>Ultima
>Everquest
>Asherons call (wtf even is that?)
ALL OF THESE GAMES SUXK

Because most trannies want to pretend they are anime girls, not highlight the fact that they are trannies.

The fate every potato deserves

files.catbox.moe/6lrr7v.jpeg

Attached: Krile.jpg (305x287, 37.4K)

impregnating lalafell girls

Yeah the MSQ is terrible. People who praise this game as a great MMO are mistaken, it has some good aspects but I would never say it succeeded as a representative of MMORPGs. WoW is worse, but that doesn't make this game good. It is enough to satisfy rejects that are too addicted to let go of the genre and still want that social fix.

Dawg your Dev team literally has trannys in it, you have multiple main characters that are trannies and you have a literal pride movement in the game and at Blizzcons. FF might have trannies playing their characters but I never have to interact with them like you troons do with yours. WoW is unironically the more tranny game and the new Dragon race actually looks like a furries take on an anime race so I honestly dont know what turbo cope your on right now rofl.

Attached: 2nohlzwurt261.png (640x473, 532.27K)

this; the word doesn't even have any meaning here anymore
just like c u c k and several other words that came before, it's just a popular insult people reach for first for a while before something else comes along