What do you guys do when it’s storming?

What do you guys do when it’s storming?

Turn off your electronics like a beta or play through the storm like a chad?

Attached: F1F06C7B-1D96-466B-944C-163391860EBB.jpg (1280x720, 53.79K)

I have solar panels

Solar energy is a scam

Play through the storm until the power cuts. Never actually had anything damaged from doing this and I run all my stuff on expired surge protectors.

>expired
lmao

My understanding is that surge protectors eventually stop doing their job after awhile and that theyre only good for one surge and afterward they just function as outlet extensions.

Does it work at night

Disconnect my surge protector from the wall, and once the storm is over, I wait an extra two hours just in case.

I love thunderstorms alot, I usually just stop what I'm doing and watch the crazy weather. Should have been a storm chaser tbqh.

No, that's why I have lunar panels too

Usually I go sit out in the rain for a bit. It's comfy although my neighbors give me weird looks

based

When a surge protector trips and is reset it will never trip again at the current that set it off but will continue to provide protection against marginally higher currents until the breaker fails entirely, most have an indicator light that tells you if they're safe to keep using.

I've been using two that had the light go red for like a decade now.

How do you tell if your surge protector is dead and only works as a reg outlet

Attached: 1616384848808.webm (460x812, 1.4M)

Damn that's strangely satisfying to watch.

If it's not junk there'll be an indicator light for the unit that will be green for good and red/orange for no good or orange for good and off for no good.

If it's real good there'll be one for every outlet.

Did they die or just stunned

Did they died

Are they all dead ?