What's the best way to go about emulating Rondo of Blood...

What's the best way to go about emulating Rondo of Blood? I understand it's in Japanese since it never got a western release until the ps4 version and I don't want to buy it on ps4.

Attached: 16793-1-1.jpg (1040x1040, 908.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RBvOS9jdwHg?t=675
dropmefiles.com/BQaP5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the original is also on the PSP remake, or you can find a WiiU that has it on it's HDD

Mednafen via retroarch

I honestly bought Dracula X just because it had the original version as an unlockable. The remake was really well done as far as that sort of thing goes but 2.5D will never be 2D.

Attached: ye.jpg (768x432, 147.53K)

You can get the fan translation running on the pc engine emulator ootake which is what I would recommend.

I think there's a PC version floating around that's translated, supposed to work well
Good choice too, OP, it's a phenomenal game

playing OoE hard lvl 1 rn, whats the trick for Barlowe and his weakness?

Yeah, I think DXC is worth playing to see what changes they made but the 2D look is simply timeless.

Know where I can find it? Or at least point in the right direction? Google always gives shitty results these days

It's perfect on the Virtual Console if you have a hacked Wii.

Retroarch>Beetle PCE

i made this thread earlier today and I was told to literally go fuck myself, or my balloon hole as the user called it.
Anyway if you have CFW on your Wii or WiiU you can get an official VC port of it.
There’s a PSP release of a remake, halfway through completion you unlock the original version, I’ve seen completed savefiles on the archive.
And finally I’ve seen that there was an english patched PC port circulating on Gdrive in the archives maybe an user has or will link it.
Actually emulating the console it originally came out on seemed like a hassle from what I read but only because it’s in japanese. There is translation guides from what I read.

I got lucky and a random user was just copy pasting huge posts with an emulator(retroarch, I think), roms and isos in a single post. There's a translation and english dub, play the PC Engine one.
youtu.be/RBvOS9jdwHg?t=675

dropmefiles.com/BQaP5
Here you go

Attached: rondo.png (157x156, 3.92K)

Thanks user, I appreciate it

if you use an emulator remember to turn the internal music output up. pc-engine cd games have a problem with the music being way too quiet.

Faggot, please. The only reason you're simping for it is that it's considered obscure.

I don't remember how but someone posted a literal exe file here once that just boots up the game for you.

What's the password?

I think this is the one, but it's pw protected.

>The only reason you're simping for it is that it's considered obscure
Have you not played it? It's one of the best games of the franchise, not it's fault that the best version is in an obscure format.

still downloading but could it possibly be 123?

kek. It is. I'm an idiot. It's written right on the zip file.