What if we took away your ability to heal manually and left healing party members up to RNG...

>What if we took away your ability to heal manually and left healing party members up to RNG? What if we also made you do alchemy to use healing items? Lmao, wouldn’t that be fun?

Attached: 6A2A9820-C298-47C3-BCBA-531F59B4E92A.jpg (827x939, 268.82K)

>ps3

Attached: 1577175046959.jpg (358x381, 39.87K)

Don't care, still buying Sisters vs Sisters

Attached: 1637811114370.png (794x284, 276.66K)

sucks that rebirth completely changed the game

well this is new, picked up. Is this canon?

Re;birth 1 is only worse in regards to story and writing

PC has become the definitive platform for neps

Attached: 1584273000567.jpg (1000x1000, 509.84K)

How so? Should I just emulate the original?

>L2 L2 L2 L2 L2 L2 L2 L2 L2 L2 L2 L2 L2 L2 L2 L2 L2 L2 L2 L2 L2 L2 L2 L2 L2 L2 L2 L2 L2 L2 L2 L2 L2 L2 L2 L2 L2 L2 L2 L2

Look at these Neps!

Attached: 1655869705904.png (2480x3508, 3.92M)

You’d might as well just watch all the original’s cutscenes on YouTube because the game itself sucks major ass. It shocks me how people defend the gameplay, it’s genuinely fucking horrible.

So what, the original is good story shit gameplay and Rebirth is shit story good gameplay or something?

>still no localization announcement
It's over nepbros.

I haven't played this but I think the mechanics sound interesting.

learn nipponese

yea that's what i meant

I'm playing through Rebirth 1 on my Vita. Is the story/gameplay really different compared to the original? I thought it was just a remaster. Can some user explain this to me?

>the original is good story shit gameplay
Yes
>Rebirth is shit story good gameplay
Sort of. The story and writing aren’t as good as the original, but the gameplay is only moderately good for the first few hours but then it gets repetitive, especially if you’ve played any Rebirth games before. It’s kind of hard to call either games good games, same with other Nep games. I’d say if you want to get into the series, try Rebirth 1. If you don’t like it, don’t worry about it.

The rebirth changes some of the characters because CH had a catfight with the companies that they were based on, namely Gust and Nisa. They were replaced by RED and Broccoli, I think.

The PS3 was decent, better than the PS4 at least

Rebirth 1’s story is condensed from the original’s and removes or reworks certain scenes that the original had. The original’s writing was better in that the characters were fleshed out better, the world felt more believable, and the humor was a lot better and original.

The humor didn't really click with me to be honest. I've only played through the first two chapters and the gameplay became extremely repetitive too since all I was doing is, repeat the same inputs until the enemy with decent amount of health falls over and dies.
At the very least I'm happy that the sudden difficulty spike when I first fought Noire was nothing but a ruse. I thought I had to grind 5-10 levels for each dungeon/boss encounter since she was healing more in a single turn than I was dealing damage.

My theory is that IFI is just waiting for authorization to do the Switch/Steam release because they know the PS5 is scorched earth for weeb games.