Are you happy?

Are you happy?

Attached: stupudding.jpg (600x432, 38.16K)

It comes and goes. I dont think happiness is something you can exist in 24/7. I like having my light with my dark.

I cut my hair short and I'm balding painfully obviously so I'm gonna be a perma wizard. Kind of want to just lay in bed for the rest of my life.

>I like having my light with my dark.
Yeah me too ;)

yes, go to therapy, get a job, talk to people, go outside, go to sleep, do hobbies besides this one

>therapy
lol

yes but most people can simply choose to be happy and don't.

preach, motherfucker, preach!

Attached: EnragedRemarkableEidolonhelvum-poster.jpg (1920x1080, 231.58K)

>go to therapy
tried it, wasn't helpful
>get a job
have one
>talk to people
i do, doesn't magically make them my friends
>go outside
do everyday
>go to sleep
about to
>do hobbies besides this one
i do and can't stop comparing myself to others who are better than me at them

Exactly. If you want to be miserable that's your choice.

find a way to be content and accepting of yourself, go outside for more than just getting places or working, go for a walk and try not to pour over thoughts while doing it, be present and in the moment

I've done and doing the same. I fixed the job problem by working nightshift. Most of my 10 hour shifts are just sitting on my ass playing games or watching movies and shows. In my free time I'm home alone and play games or watch movies and shows. I've tried so many different activities like guitar, tabletop rpg, golfing, fishing, dancing to mention a few and I make acquaintances but never any "friends". The only time I get a message or call on my phone is from telemarketers or government notifications. I've tried for over a decade but I've made peace with just being a lonely man and just trying to enjoy what time I have left by doing what I want. It is what it is.

Fuck it's been too long

I...
Am content.

yo it's not 4 am yet

i'm a survivor.

No, but I think the concept of being happy regardless of what is around you isn't human. I feel at odds with how negativity, criticism, shit like that is considered unwanted in modern society. The key though is if you're not happy to understand what makes blocks the path to your happiness. Change what you can, and if there are things you can't change then try to embrace the challenge of creating the conditions for the next generation to change those things. A man doesn't need happiness. He needs purpose.

>go to therapy
Nobodies parents here want them to go their therapy. Not only is it a waste of money but it doesn't aid genetic rejects.
>get a job
Be easier to ask a chimp to build a hydrogen bomb.
> talk to people
Normal humans don't look subhumans in the eye hence why 99% of Any Forums is here.
>go outside
Most people here are terrified of being mugged, slapped, yelled at or conversed with by anybody on the planet.
>go to sleep
They do sleep too much in fact.
>do hobbies besides this one
Once you shitpost enough on Any Forums you're stuck here for life. Forever. A no sponge electric chair euthanization is the only cure for being a Any Forumsermin.

Attached: 1657863638217.jpg (550x550, 147.07K)

>go to therapy
thread already ruined by a w*man (retard)

get insurance and stop generalizing/projecting, it will make you happier

>life sucks
>people suck
>games suck
>the only options are an hero, wageslaving or consuming shit to numb yourself until you die
I made salty pancake at a 1AM today

Attached: 1629884144228.gif (400x228, 289.87K)

No. And the things that give me short bursts of happiness seem to be harder and harder to find. Not just with videogames.

were you intending on having it be salty from the get-go?