Black characters

Riddle me this: When are black characters supposed to be "acceptable" and when are they "forced diversity" or whatever. The distinction on here seems almost arbitrary.
I can get established franchises changing the character races to pander being deplorable, but even stuff like Forspoken gets made fun of just for having a black girl main character.
How do you argue against the notion that your disdain for black characters is based on racism?

Attached: 1641512794734.jpg (402x516, 20.91K)

CJ was a nigger, but he was our nigger. Do with that what you will.

When every single character in a game is of different races for seemingly no reason, it's forced diversity. For a game like GTA San Andreas, it makes sense to have the characters all be black. Same deal with Grim Fandango, or Sleeping Dogs, etc.

Only Any Forumstards and neo-nazi incels care about this shit. You take a step outside of Any Forums and the amount of people you hear complaining about this shit is minuscule at best usually because the average person has a lot more important shit to worry about than the race of a fucking video game character. But pathetic incels are gonna be pathetic incels.
>inb4 same copy paste tranny insullt about not being a woman

Black characters that can make fun of their own race are cool by me
same with black characters that fat and funny

first of all, you will never be a woman

second, nope, even my normie friends start getting annoyed by this

>being friends with normies
mistake number one

not reading all that and you aren't worth the (you)

It's acceptable when they don't complain about white privilege, or if they do but it's well written and relevant to the plot. When it's a marketing ploy (as it has been since gamergate but I feel it is winding down) or some subnormal talent behind it (which has always been a problem), it turns me and many others off

in a gay game the blackazoid will be shown as being morally superior to every other character in a good game he will be a selfish cunt like everyone else. like in your image CJ is considered good because he's not morally superior he is just a straight busta who'd leave his homies to die

>even my normie friends start getting annoyed by this
You're a basement-dwelling polcuck, your "normie friends" are fucking incels just like you you nigger brain moron lmao normal people aren't friends with the likes of autists like you.

Whatever you say Nigger

Attached: 9C339422-22F1-4033-8DAF-00449F85FD77.jpg (486x499, 78.45K)

The word you're looking for is tokenism, which use to be considered a bad thing now bizarrely acceptable.

Black characters are forced when they have fuck all personality and just exist to be a token.
CJ had personality, he was an accurate black man, nothing wrong there.
It's one thing to make fun of your own race but if you've seen how people act on social media it's like fucking minstrel shows. Kind of funny how it's come back around to black people making jokes about picking cotton themselves.

i don't care about the race of characters but i do find it annoying when it feels like the developer wants me to care or wants me to congratulate them on adding in a non-white character.
sometimes it just feels like that's the only reason a developer added the character.

Stay mad, tranny

>Riddle me this: When are black characters supposed to be "acceptable" and when are they "forced diversity" or whatever.
when they were making the character were they saying "this character will be black (usually for the sake of representation)" (bad) or did the character have a vague race and they switched it to black because they thought it was a good fit (good)?
>Forspoken gets made fun of just for having a black girl main character.
because forspoken is not subtle
mind breaking boogeyman

all nigger brain polcucks btw

Here's a tip to save your sanity: arguments on Any Forums are not made in good faith.

Irrelevant. Is always about the characters. The script. The heart. Everything else is irrelevant.

It's acceptable when they are good.