What is the longest lets play of a single game on Youtube?

What is the longest lets play of a single game on Youtube?

Attached: SHITSHYPED.png (499x498, 495.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

northernlion-db.com/Episodes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dspgaming had hundreds of video parts for Skyrim and Persona 5.

ZackScottGames uploaded part 1029 of his PvZ 2 series 8 hours ago

Depends on how you classify it, there’s probably endless videos of a single guy playing wow or something

northernlion's binding of isaac rebirth

Does Northernlion's binding of isaac series count?

i'd bet it's some dude who's been uploading minecraft videos for years since beta with a few hundred views per vid

sort of similar is the 530ish hour speed run of a jrpg

Not interesting because it's likely going to be any kind of game with infinitely playability like minecraft or something

doesn't count because he's doing multiple runs.

469 videos of Quality Khantent

Attached: 469.png (400x400, 132.64K)

I still can't believe Woolie chose MVC3 over a threesome with two bisexual women.

he completely threw out everything reggie did in mass effect 1 and made some generic black girl trash. redid all the choices too. ME1 was legit the first good LP they had in a long while, not gonna watch any of ME2. when does reggie just move on to make a solo twitch?

do you mean long as in episodes or pure time?

Attached: Bloodborne LP.jpg (399x588, 71.18K)

probably a big retard playing a long ass rpg so it has a lot of padding

Woolie's playthrough of Elden Ring is 100 times better than Pat's. The gremlin spammed summons while Woolie went 1v1 against most enemies.

>femshep
>black femshep with a purple buzzcut

Attached: 1653578326786.jpg (368x427, 84.88K)

Woolie summoned his behind a shield and would sometimes punch them

Woolie barely used summons past the 50% mark.

Protonjon's Superman 64 still ongoing
>first episode June 17th 2010
>Stage 1 part 1/2
>newest episode Apeil 1st 2021
>Stage 10

woolie powerlevels
all of them do, the game was made with powerlevelers in mind

his Persona 3 playthrough was also fucking long and he gave up after getting killed by the final boss.

I actually rewatched that video the other day. Been listening to some of the really old LPs in the background. Seeing they're almost 10 years old makes me feel ancient.

That japanese dudes blind playthrough of minecraft is pretty long

That moment when I saw a video of them and 8bitdrummer doing stuff involving SMW/Kaizo and they talked about the fans drawing them as giga titty pokemon (a Jolteon and Vaporeon if I remember correctly) and trying to slowly corrupt the two into fully becoming horny hyper poke coomers, I legit had to do a double take. And it's no secret Jon is all but a furfag by now who has a giantess fetish for mega titty >anthros too and even got their own character as such.

Probably someones Minecraft lets play since back when it was in alpha

>doesn't count because he's doing multiple runs.
What kind of autism is this

I'd be shocked if the winner wasn't Minecraft. How many hours of video did that guy who was trying to reach the outlands record before his save died or whatever?

I just picked a random streamer I watched and searched the channel for minecraft vids. Adding them up puts it at over 300 hours and they're still going strong. Plus, that's with playing a metric assload of other shit in the meantime. I guarantee there are tons of dedicated Minecraft streamers who pass a thousand hours easy.

Matt behind the controls almost always made a game insufferable. He was so unbelievably terrible at games and was a giant baby about it. Way better just being on the side.

Woolie's playing Dead Space now. Got to Chapter 3 in about 4 hours which is a better pace than Elden Ring at least.

it's not autism, it's simple logic.

Doing the same thing here, which is why I clicked on the thread when I saw Woolie. Feels weird listening to their ancient Predator Concrete Jungle playthrough and knowing I'll never 'catch up' and hear their opinions on the newer Alien or Predator shit.

How so?

Muh citadel. I don't watch LPs anymore anyway but that's meh. If Reggie got everyone killed I can see just plain losing out of content instead of anything interesting happening.

it's a separate run, it's not one continous playthrough and if you want to go the route of "well there's more than just beating the game once" then unlocking everything would still take less time than the average jrpg. Him continually doing runs over and over isn't really a full playthrough, it'd be like counting someone uploading all of their streams of some multiplayer game like dota as one continuous lets play.

Depends on what you mean by 'playthrough'. Northernlion has over 5000 videos on The Binding of Isaac over the course of 11 years and is still going.
northernlion-db.com/Episodes
If you mean taking the longest to actually beat a game with a definite ending I haven't got a clue.

Reggie literally didn't kill anyone other than Ashley and the council. He ended the game with more paragon points than renegade

there's a 500ish hour 'speed run' of hyrule warriors 100%

what's his current playtime? He sometimes exits the game and I'm able to catch a glimpse.

If it's a 6 hour (not including pre-stream) stream than about 4.5 hours of play). Much, much better than Pat.