BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

>BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

Attached: SatokoOG_a_(8).png (293x413, 138.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9RnwTU39LEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck was her problem?

she's a crybaby.

Damn brat

SHUT UP STUPID BRAT I AM TRYING TO SLEEP!!!

>BWAAAAAAH

Attached: h.png (900x900, 1.55M)

youtube.com/watch?v=9RnwTU39LEc

>vnfags arent the biggest degenerates on this boa...

I HATE STUDYING

I can't believe I ever felt bad for this disgusting creature.

>my completely deranged schizo is better than YOUR completely deranged schizo

>R07 has spent 2 decades carefully crafting the worst character in the history of JP culture
Impressive, really.

filtered plebs

Attached: Headpat incoming.jpg (2565x3329, 793.35K)

Digits confirm brainwashed R07 cultist.

sextoko

Finished all 8 of the main chapters the other day and had a question about Tatarigoroshi. Did I miss an explanation on how Keichi seemingly went to another world the day after killing Satoko's uncle? I assume the Mountain Dogs/Sonozaki family moved the body and/or Keichi didn't actually kill her Uncle, but then why were people saying he was at Watanagashi? Was it L5 Hinamizawa syndrome causing the delusions? Is this explained further in the console arcs?

Mion and Rena were giving Keiichi an alibi, since they knew he killed Teppei and Mion had the bodies moved. Mion/Rena try to talk to him in private and say it clearly, but he refused their invitation to talk and they just said "okay." However, Satoko was an HS schizo and believed that Teppei really was alive, hallucinating that people around her were Teppei

Attached: cry more.jpg (704x396, 28.75K)

That makes a lot of sense, especially since Mion/Rena already experienced that with Satoshi a year prior. Thanks user.

Nipa

Yup, and the Satoshi parallels show up even more when you realize the phone call to Mion before the festival was actually Shion, since the way she reacts tells you she got the same call from Satoshi a year prior, and both boys thought they were talking to Mion

Attached: Phone call.jpg (1280x720, 78.79K)