FONV

How would you justify going for Legion route?

Attached: 09b9f83e83c7b5b-lq.jpg (602x430, 64.66K)

I don't need to justify slavery in a world where giant death lizards exist

presumably they require most of their women to go barefoot or wear sandals, so this is the faction for me

I can't because they're not viable.

Attached: 1549077216575.png (635x525, 75.44K)

But what about them being brainlets?

By being a bloodthirsty raider

Attached: 1656278803237.gif (200x200, 1.13M)

Caesar never meant to win.
The Legion is an excuse for the NCR to wake the fuck up and realize that their government is controlled by brahmin barons and led by bureaucrats with cushy jobs
Either the Legion actually ends up defeating the NCR (which is highly unlikely) in which case Caesar would most likely mellow out to become an authoritarian government that enforces its laws and protects its citizens, or he'll lose and show the people the NCR needs more men like Chief Hanlon and Colonel Moore to lead them

They have a breeding system to repopulate, whereas the NCR and House are demoralized hedonists. The Legion would completely re-civilize the region through procreation and all the wasteland monsters would inevitably get wiped out.

Man, THEY actually got everyone.

so are super mutants but they still exist

There's no justifying them, they're a worse villain than the Institute

simple, I see organized raiders I say based. I see based, I join

IF Chris and Josh created a proper caesar legion, based off an actual roman structure and laws instead of this cosplay retardation we have in game, then it would've been appealing even to normies.

Attached: hat.png (500x6547, 1.2M)

>which is highly unlikely
I mean they almost one the first time and Oliver basically let them win all over the Mojave.

Not gonna happen. Radiation poisoning is a bitch, I have no idea how there are still newborn children in Fallout universe.

You get to enslave all the great khan babes.

>worse than the institute
cope, NCR-let

Attached: 1449016740042.gif (294x238, 3.01M)

Conquering the Mojave and claiming the whole of California are two very different beasts
I don't want to sound like a redditor but unironically muh supply lines. The further the Legion pushes west, the more their strengths diminish

Thats the point, Sallow is a retard high on his own farts.

HeGeLiAn DiAlEcTiCs

My bad I thought you meant just the vegas área but yeah iirc even Caesar mention they can't push into their land.

I've done the other routes and want to see the last of the content in a game I enjoy

Recognize that Obsidian didn't bother fleshing them out before the deadline so I use my headcanon to make them less shitty i.e. even though they're a shitty faction their lands are crimefree because they just fucking publicly execute criminals instead of imprisoning them.

The game/writers don't treat him that way.

It may be a point, but it kills the appeal. He was never a well-written, "true evil is seductive"-type villain. Ironically, BEARBULL and The Medium Rare Man are the only good things that came out of this.

Being a gamer

Same reason I justify joining the Legion in Skyrim, red's my favorite color so I go with the red guys.

Attached: int-2.jpg (1024x647, 97.1K)

Some of you degenerates are alright, give me a list of actually good and must-have mods for Legion run.

Attached: 8d1982.jpg (563x595, 63.8K)

Caesar is an excellent dictator imo and in a post apocalypse world, you need that kind of man to rebuild a society. but the problem with legion is that they're full with a bunch of literal tribe man and barbarians, if Caesar is gone then the whole Legion is fucked. it will jsut turn into a faction with high manpower with no philosophy to back it up.

idk if this make sense but long term wise, Legion is bound to fail after Caesar is gone.

>they need chief hanlon and moore
isn't that what Lanius literally says on Legion's late campaigns?

>Caesar is an excellent dictator imo and in a post apocalypse world, you need that kind of man to rebuild a society
Vulpes, get off this board.

there is nothing worse than the institute
>science can fix it I assure you
lmao no, I'd take NV's shit BoS over them

No clue, fuck Kimball and General Oliver though

If House wasnt an option the legion would be objectively the best for both the mojave AND the courier
House is a bit too good and it makes siding with all the other factions illogical

The legion respect Hanlon because he fucked them in the first battle and Moore is basically a smart version of Oliver.

Too many characters I like end up dead in his ending, so that's a hard pass for me

If you dont use Legion Quests Expanded you're literally gay

She's still too much of a hardass to accept a Brotherhood alliance against the Legion.
Bitch I don't give a shit if you got your titties burnt off by plasma fire, a squad of Brotherhood Knights could own any pack of Legionaries and you know it.

The brotherhood? Or do you mean caesar and Lanius?
House point about the brotherhood is correct, I mean you visit them and the first thing they try to do is enslave and kill you, they deserve to die